12-day Egypt tour of Cairo, Alexandria, Hurghada, Luxor and Aswan with Nile cruise
- The only ancient wonder still standing, the Great Pyramid of Khufu, when you visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the giant Sphinx.
- The fabulous contents of the impressive Egyptian Museum.
- The stunning Roman Catacombs in Alexandria.
- The wonderful sunny beaches of the Red Sea and its awesome underwater world in Hurghada.
- Sailing the peaceful Nile River from Aswan to Luxor on a 5-star cruise ship for three nights.
- Ponder over the ancient Egyptian afterlife and underworld at the magnificent tombs of the Valley of the Kings.
- The largest temple in the world, Karnak Temple in Luxor.
- The beautiful Temple of Philae in Aswan, the Pearl of Egypt.
All about the trip
Explore Egypt on this 12-day tour. Discover the major attractions of the major cities of Egypt, Cairo, Alexandria, Hurghada, Luxor, and Aswan. Explore the Great Pyramids of Giza, Karnak Temple, Philae Temple, and the Valley of the Kings. Sail the peaceful Nile from Aswan to Luxor on a 5-star ship. Relax on the wonderful beaches of the Red Sea in Hurghada.
Begin your 12-day trip to Egypt in Cairo. Explore the Great Pyramids of Giza and the fabulous contents of the Egyptian Museum. Drive from Cairo to Alexandria to discover the Roman Catacombs of Kom El-Shoqafa and the Citadel of Qaitbay.
Fly from Cairo to Aswan to start your 3-night Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor. Discover the great sights along the Nile valley from Aswan to Luxor. Explore the largest temple in the world, Karnak Temple, and the magnificent tombs of the Valley of the Kings. Visit the most intact temple in Egypt, Edfu Temple, and the beautiful Temple of Philae in Aswan.
Drive from Luxor to Hurghada for some relaxation on the Red Sea beaches. Explore the great underwater world of the Red Sea. Fly from Hurghada back to Cairo for the rest of your 12-day itinerary in Egypt.
What is included in the price
- Meet & assist service upon arrival and departure.
- All transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicles.
- 5-star hotel in Cairo on Bed and Breakfast basis for 05 nights.
- 5-star hotel in Hurghada on an All-inclusive basis for 03 nights.
- 5-star Nile cruise ship on a full-board basis for 03 nights.
- 24 meals: 11 breakfasts, 07 lunches, and 06 dinners.
- Drinks at Hurghada hotel.
- Alexandria day trip from Cairo.
- Transfer from Luxor to Hurghada.
- Hotel picks up and drops off.
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- Domestic flights as per the itinerary.
- Licensed Egyptologists tour guides.
- All service charges and local taxes.
What is not included in the price
- International flights.
- Arrival visa.
- Meals and drinks when not included.
- Any optional tour.
Please dress according to local weather conditions
This activity is organised by Egypt Best Vacations, (+20) 1551 580 786, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
9-day Egypt budget tour of Cairo, Alexandria, Luxor and Aswan
Big tour of Cairo, Alexandria, Hurghada, Luxor and Aswan
Private quad bike safari in Luxor from the East Bank
Private felucca ride on the Nile from Luxor
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
25% discount on Premium Partnership
Create your own travel diary. Add your best photos, all spotlights, dates, and milestones. Mark your friends and share it with the whole world.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
38 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!
Are you leaving?
Subscribe and get benefits from OutdoorTrip!
Discounts, special offers and new information.