15 day Egypt tour of Cairo, Alexandria, Hurghada, Luxor and Aswan with Nile cruise
- Visiting the only ancient wonder still standing, the Great Pyramid of Khufu when you visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the giant Sphinx.
- The fabulous contents of the impressive Egyptian Museum.
- The stunning Roman Catacombs in Alexandria.
- The wonderful sunny beaches of the Red Sea and its awesome underwater world in Hurghada.
- Ponder over the ancient Egyptian afterlife and underworld at the magnificent tombs of the Valley of the Kings.
- Sailing the peaceful Nile River from Aswan to Luxor on a 5-star cruise ship for three nights.
- The largest temple in the world, Karnak Temple in Luxor.
- The beautiful Temple of Philae in Aswan, the Pearl of Egypt.
All about the trip
Discover Egypt on this 15-day tour. Explore the highlights of the popular cities in Egypt, Cairo, Alexandria, Hurghada, Luxor, Aswan. Explore the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Valley of the Kings, and Philae Temple. Sail the mighty Nile from Aswan to Luxor for three nights on a 5-star cruise ship. Relax in Hurghada and enjoy the Red Sea underwater world.
Begin your 15-day trip to Egypt in Cairo. Discover the Great Pyramids of Giza and the fabulous contents of the Egyptian Museum. Drive from Cairo to Alexandria to explore the Roman Catacombs and the Citadel of Qaitbay.
Fly from Cairo to Aswan to start your 3-night Nile cruise from Aswan to Luxor. Explore the mighty sights along the Nile valley from Aswan to Luxor. Discover the largest temple in the world, Karnak Temple, and the magnificent tombs of the Valley of the Kings. Visit the most intact temple in Egypt, Edfu Temple, and the beautiful Temple of Philae in Aswan.
Drive from Luxor to Hurghada for some relaxation on the wonderful Red Sea beaches. Fly from Hurghada back to Cairo for the rest of your 15-day vacation in Egypt.
What is included in the price
- Meet & assist service upon arrival and departure.
- All transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicles.
- 5-star hotel in Cairo on Bed and Breakfast basis for 06 nights.
- 5-star hotel in Hurghada on an All-inclusive basis for 05 nights.
- 5-star Nile cruise ship on a full-board basis for 03 nights.
- 31 meals: 14 breakfasts, 09 lunches, and 08 dinners.
- Drinks at Hurghada hotel.
- Hotel picks up and drops off.
- Alexandria day trip from Cairo by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Domestic flights as per the itinerary.
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- Transfer from Luxor to Hurghada by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Licensed Egyptologists tour guides.
- All service charges and local taxes.
What is not included in the price
- International flights
- Arrival visa
- Travel insurance
- Meals and drinks when not included
- Any sight or tour when not included
Please dress according to local weather conditions
This activity is organised by Egypt Best Vacations, (+20) 1551 580 786, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Snorkeling tour in Hurghada
2-hour forest and desert trip from horseback in Hurghada
Diving trip from Hurghada
Mons Porphyrites quarry day trip from Hurghada
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
25% discount on Premium Partnership
Create your own travel diary. Add your best photos, all spotlights, dates, and milestones. Mark your friends and share it with the whole world.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
11 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!
Are you leaving?
Subscribe and get benefits from OutdoorTrip!
Discounts, special offers and new information.