4-hour walking tour of Prague highlights
- Prague Castle – the largest castle complex in the world
- Majestic St. Vitus Cathedral – the biggest church in Czechia
- Czech crown jewels (replicas to see)
- Charles Bridge (14th century, medieval)
- Old Town Square & Astronomical Clock with show
- Jewish Quarter
- Lesser town (Kampa island, John Lennon Wall)
- New Town (Estate & National Theaters, Rudolfinum)
All about the trip
Prague Castle, Charles bridge, Old Town square with Astronomical clock, Jewish town, New Town, possibly Dancing house, WWII places and much more. Full of insider tips and recommendations how to avoid tourist traps given by professional local private guide with years of experience.Watch on Youtube
What is included in the price
- Guided walking tour through Prague
- Private local licensed guide
- All personalized to your wishes
What is not included in the price
- Travel insurance
- Admissions (Prague Castle 10 EUR, optional Boat ride 14 EUR per person)
- Food and drinks
This activity is organised by Real Prague Tours, +420 775 914 776, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Ladies paintball in Prague
Paintball (REBALL) in the Prague Fun Arena (2 hours)
2-hour Prague views Segway tour with transport by taxi
Prague Castle skip-the-line ticket (meeting at 12:05)
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
13 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!