8-day Egypt tour to Cairo, Luxor and Aswan with Nile cruise
- Visiting the only ancient wonder still standing, the Great Pyramid of Khufu when you visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the giant Sphinx.
- The fabulous contents of the impressive Egyptian Museum.
- The magnificent tombs of the Valley of the Kings in Luxor.
- Sailing the peaceful Nile River from Aswan down to Luxor on a 5-star cruise ship for 03 nights.
- The largest temple in the world, Karnak Temple in Luxor.
- The beautiful Temple of Philae in Aswan, the Pearl of Egypt.
All about the trip
Discover Egypt on this 8-day tour. Explore the highlights of Cairo, Luxor, and Aswan. Explore the Great Pyramids of Giza, Philae Temple, and the Valley of the Kings. Sail the peaceful Nile for three nights of your vacation, on a 5-star ship from Aswan to Luxor.
Begin your 8-day trip to Egypt in Cairo exploring the Great Pyramids of Giza, Saqqara, and the Egyptian Museum. Fly from Cairo to Aswan to start your 3-night Nile cruise down to Luxor. Discover the mighty sights along the Nile valley from Aswan to Luxor.
Explore the pearl of Egypt, Philae Temple in Aswan. Visit the most intact temple in Egypt, the Temple of Horus in Edfu. Discover the magnificent tombs of the Valley of the Kings. Rove through the largest temple in the world, Karnak Temple. Fly from Luxor back to Cairo for the rest of your 8-day Egypt itinerary.
What is included in the price
- Meet & assist service upon arrival and departure.
- All transfers as per the itinerary by air-conditioned vehicles.
- 5-star hotel in Cairo on Bed and Breakfast basis for 04 nights.
- 5-star Nile cruise ship on a full-board basis for 03 nights.
- 16 meals: 07 breakfasts, 03 lunches, and 03 dinners.
- Hotel picks up and drops off.
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary.
- Domestic flights as per the itinerary.
- Licensed Egyptologists tour guides.
- All service charges and local taxes.
What is not included in the price
- International flights
- Arrival visa
- Travel insurance
- Any sight or tour when not included
- Meals and drinks when not included
Please dress according to local weather conditions
This activity is organised by Egypt Best Vacations, (+20) 1551 580 786, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
2-day Luxor overnight trip from Port Safaga
Two hour horseride in Luxor
Luxor exploration tour from Marsa Alam
Family trip to Luxor and Valley of the Queens from Hurghada
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
25% discount on Premium Partnership
Create your own travel diary. Add your best photos, all spotlights, dates, and milestones. Mark your friends and share it with the whole world.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
28 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!
Are you leaving?
Subscribe and get benefits from OutdoorTrip!
Discounts, special offers and new information.