Arctic fjord sightseeing by minibus
6 x 750 €
- The fjords, inlets, villages and sandy beaches
- We will show you the most amazing places in that area
- We will provide you with history and local knowledge along the way
All about the trip
The fjords, inlets, villages and sandy beaches located a short drive outside Tromsø is an absolutely stunning region that we love to explore with travelers from all over the world. The benefit of venturing into nature on this tour is that we can show you the most amazing places in the area, guide you and your small group along the way, while keeping you warm and comfortable in one of our modern minibuses.
We have found that many travelers want to get out of the city, and explore the epic nature in the area, but do not know where to travel to, nor have any way of getting there. We have created this tour to show you some of the most special fjords in the area in a comfortable, and genuine setting. Our guides know the area well and love to show you our favorite places while providing history and local knowledge along the way.
It’s a tour for the entire family, and you will get the opportunity to ask questions, take pictures and stretch your legs in these amazing arctic environment that we love so much.
During the tour, we will stop for a coffee, tea and a light meal at one of our favorite spots. We will provide warm safety suits, gloves and boots to make this Arctic experience as comfortable as possible. The car is always warm and if you are interested in taking some photos when we stop you can borrow our tripods for free. We always keep the groups small (up to 15 people) for you to get the personal experience and connection with our guides.
Before we begin our tour, we meet up at our base camp in central Tromsø for a briefing and introduction to the area we will explore for the day. The bus will pick you up outside of our basecamp so there is no need to walk far or get cold on the way. After the tour, you can enjoy the warm lounge at our base camp for as long as you wish.
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- Access to our basecamp lounge before your tour
- An introduction to the schedule and route
- Certified driver and guide
- Complimentary tripod rental for the duration of the tour
- Light picnic and premium coffee or tea at beautiful camp spots
- Snacks, nuts and chocolate bar
- Heated minibus with comfortable pillows and blankets
- Warm suits to be comfortable in the Arctic climate
- Extra blankets, gloves and hats for being outside
- Pick-up and drop-off
Recommended age is 7 years.
This activity is organised by Arctic Travel & Leisure AS (Pukka Travels), Kirkegata 1, Tromsø, 9008, Norway, +47 99 37 1010, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
43 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!