Bohemian Paradise Geopark trip from Prague with lunch
- The first protected scenic district of Czechoslovakia and first UNESCO geopark
- The most developed Czech rock town (rock formations)
- Trosky castle on volcanic hills with view (admission included)
- Hruba Skala chateau (place for filmmakers, admission included)
- Wallenstein castle – one of the oldest castles in Czechia (admission included)
- SKODA car museum (optional) and factory (reservation required)
- Hike in typical Czech nature
- Perfect countryside trip with local guide
- Typical Czech cuisine (lunch included)
All about the trip
Bohemian Paradise was declared as the first protected area in Czechia (since 1955) and first UNESCO geopark in the country. This landscape is known for its typical sandstone rock formations (Dragon's tooth or Bandleader), the most developed rock town in Czechia and charming castles and chateaus. On this hiking trip you will see three of them - Hruba Skala chateau (shooting place for Czech fairy tales), Trosky and Wallenstein castle. Each one will attract you with different history, stories and spirit. Car fans can also visit the SKODA car museum or factory on the way (optional).What Wikipedia Says Watch on Youtube
What is included in the price
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Main dish and drink
- Bottled water - min 0,5 l per person
- Professional private licensed local guide
- Photos with DSLR camera from the trip
- Entry/Admission - Hrad Trosky
- Entry/Admission - Hrad Valdstejn
- Entry/Admission - Hruba Skala - Rock City
What is not included in the price
- Travel Insurance
- Admission of optional program (ŠKODA car museum and factory tour)
This activity is organised by Real Prague Tours, +420 775 914 776, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
MagFed paintball in Benešov
Trip from Prague to Kutná Hora, including lunch and admission
Marriage proposal flight from Prague
Army drill near Prague
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
5 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!