Costa Brava hiking and snorkeling
You must be able to swim to take this tour.
1 x 60 €
- Learn about the wildlife of this protected and beautiful area
- Hike and explore rugged cliffs and coves
- Dramatic landscape, beautiful beaches and crystalline water
- Experience nature close at hand – wildlife, flora, spectacular scenery and history
- Jump into the clearest waters of the Mediterranean
- A perfect mixture of adventure and relaxation
- Guided for fun and safety
- Escape the city and see one of Europe’s gems
All about the trip
Heading north to Costa Brava by private air-conditioned bus, we visit the small town of S’Agarό which is surrounded by protected beautiful pine-forested sea cliffs. Our hike starts from our base on a beautiful beach. Anything that’s not needed will be left in our secured room on the beach. Following our professional guides on our trail, we enter a microclimate that offers many different flora and bird sights. The path follows the coastline with exquisite views of the turquoise waters below. After a nice hike, we will refresh ourselves by snorkeling in the open Mediterranean sea through scattered islands. The seabed is made up mostly of beautiful rock formations, seagrass, and sand where we find many species of fish, octopus, moray eels and sometimes some huge shoals of sea bream and barracuda. Upon arrival back at our base, we will enjoy lunch consisting of freshly made sandwiches.
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- Professional guide
- All equipment (mask, snorkel, life vest)
- Tasty and fresh sandwiches made on the beach with a selection of Spanish hams, cheese and salad
You must be able to swim to take this tour. All our guides are qualified professionals that will always put your health and safety first so please accept that when we cancel a tour, it is for your safety and enjoyment.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your tour beginning, and give yourself an extra time if you’re unsure of the location.
This activity is organised by Excursions Barcelona, DIPUTACIO 77/4-4, Barcelona, 08015, Spain, +34 633 327 763, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
You Might Also Like
Costa Brava coast path hiking and Tossa de Mar
Canoeing and sightseeing in the Natural Park of Collados del Ason
Altamira and Santillana del Mar tour by car from Santander
Windsurfing adventure in Vilanova i la Geltrú
47 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!