Daily one way sightseeing transfer from Ohrid to Skopje
Languages spoken: English
Duration: 4 hrs
Good to know: You can only buy this activity for 12 persons at a time. If you require more places, kindly place more orders.
- Available from: 13/06/2023
- One way transfer from Ohrid to Skopje via Mavrovo national park and Radika river valley
- More persons booked at once - lower price
All about the trip
Travel safe in a small group - this transfer is operated with up to 12 persons traveling together.
We will pick you up from any hotel or address within Ohrid and drive you to Skopje via the most interesting part of the country, with a drive along Radika river canyon and Mavrovo National park. Upon arrival in Skopje, you will be dropped off at any address within Skopje.
Solo traveler? No problem! We have an option for you - ask for more information before you book.
What is included in the price
- Transportation according to the itinerary by car, minivan or minibus
- Complimentary transportation of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag per person
- 1 bottle of water per person and WiFi on board complementary
What is not included in the price
- Accommodation is on your own
- "Solo traveler tour supplement" - 49 € - if you are a solo traveler please contact us for more information before you book
- Gratuities for the driver/guide (not obligatory)
- Personal travel insurance
Guaranteed departures (You book - You go), which means that you will join a group of other travelers.
Child and infant price valid only when accompanied by two adults.
This activity is organised by Visit Macedonia Incoming Tour, 3b Angel Dinev str. 2, Skopje, 1000, Macedonia, + 389 2 3098 314, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Tour of Skopje surroundings
Great Balkan Adventure from Skopje to Tirana
Skopje walking tour and Matka valley
"Ottoman heritage of the Balkans" trip from Skopje to Belgrade
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
43 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!