Desert super safari by 4WD from Marsa Alam
- Enjoy a ride through the desert in a 4WD
- Take in the panoramic views of the desert from the top of a hill
- Visit a Bedouine village and taste their traditional tea
- Have fun driving a quad bike for 40 minutes
- Try to ride a camel and watch the mesmerizing sunset over the sand dunes
- Get entertained by a live dance show after the delicious dinner
All about the trip
You will be picked up from your hotel in Marsa Alam with a 4×4 vehicle, then you will be transferred to the meeting point at Sheikh Malek situated 25 km north of Marsa Alam International Airport where you will start your adventure trip inside the desert. We will then drive through the desert for approximately 22 km until the Bedouins village (on your way we will make 3 stops: stop 1 by Acacia tree, stop 2 for a panoramic view of the desert from the top of a hill, and stop 3 for an introduction about Eastern Desert history on the top of the mountain).
When you arrive at the Bedouins village you will enjoy a tour and story about Bedouin's life and traditions. You will taste Bedouin tea and smoke water pipe, then enjoy driving the quad bike inside the desert for approx. 40 min. Also, you will have a chance to ride a camel and enjoy a wonderful sunset view from the mountain and the beautiful sound of silence. Then you will have your barbeque dinner in the heart of the mountain, mineral water and soft drinks are included. After that, you will enjoy the Bedouin show with belly dancers and dancing horses show. Finally, you can try to watch the stars by the powerful telescope, and then you will be driven back from the Bedouin village to your hotel in Marsa Alam while enjoying the fascinating night.
What is included in the price
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Marsa Alam
- All transfers by Toyota 4×4 WD
- Entrance fees
- Guide assistance inside the desert
- Quad bike - one for each person for about 40 minutes
- Camel ride in the desert
- Panoramic view of Marsa Alam desert and sunset view
- Bedouin village tour and Bedouin tea
- Barbeque dinner with mineral water and soft drinks
- All taxes and service charges
What is not included in the price
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
This activity is organised by Sun Pyramids Tours, Al Haram, st. 67, Al Haram - Giza Governorate, 12555, Egypt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Sunset desert safari by quad bike from Marsa Alam
Snorkeling in coves of Marsa Shoon and Marsa Mubarak
Full day of snorkelling at the Qulaan Archipelago
Snorkeling trip to Sataya Dolphin Reef from Marsa Alam
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
13 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!