Dresden private day trip from Prague with lunch and Panometer
Languages spoken: English, Czech, German
Duration: 9 hrs
Good to know: You can only buy this activity for 7 persons at a time. If you require more places, kindly place more orders.
- Instant confirmation
- Available from: 23/06/2023
- World War II history – city raised from ashes
- Visit of Panometer – 360° panorama of Dresden bombing
- Church of our Lady restored with original sandstone blocks put together
- 800 years of history – Procession of Princes, Zwinger baroque complex, Royal palace, Crown jewels of the Saxon-Polish royalty, etc.
- Kurt Vonnegut: Slaughterhouse 5 story
- Perfect trip out of Prague with a professional guide
- Insightful stories and recommendations
- Typical German cuisine (lunch included)
All about the trip
One of the European miracles is coming to life just right now in Dresden (Germany). A city with almost 800 years of history was completely destroyed by bombing within 28 min in the World War II. Now it raised from the ashes after 70 years of sensitive reconstruction as a result of unbelievable effort and strong will of local people. Today you can admire its beauty. The Church of our Lady is one good example as well as the famous Semperoper, Royal palace, Procession of Princes or baroque complex Zwinger. On top of that you take a unique journey back to Dresden’s past and experience the city within World War II in a 27 m high 360° Panorama.
What is included in the price
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Main dish and drink
- Snacks - Cake
- Coffee and/or Tea - per person
- Bottled water
- Professional private licensed local guide
- Photos with DSLR camera from the trip
- Entry/Admission - Panometer Dresden
What is not included in the price
- Travel Insurance
- Admission of optional program (museum, gallery, etc.)
This activity is organised by Real Prague Tours, +420 775 914 776, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Dresden Christmas Market with Bastei Bridge
Dresden tour and Saxon Switzerland National Park hike
Saxon Switzerland National Park with thermal baths
Nuremberg day tour from Munich
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
48 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!