Egyptian desert day trip on quad bikes and camels from Hurghada
- Ride quad bikes and camels through the desert!
- Cruise the desert in a 4x4 Jeep with the chance to see a 'fata morgana' mirage
- Climb up a real desert sand dune and take a selfie
- We visit a Bedouin village, meet local nomads and enjoy traditional Bedouin tea
- We also visit a Terrarium to see snakes, reptiles and other desert animals
- Finish the day-off with belly-dancing shows and a BBQ dinner under the stars
All about the trip
Join us for an unforgettable day of Quad Biking and camel riding through the Egyptian desert!
We'll also visit a Bedouin village, learn about nomadic desert life, discover reptiles in a terrarium and then finish the day off with belly dancing shows and a BBQ dinner under the stars!
Do you want to experience the Egyptian desert to its fullest? Let's get to know its landscape, its people and the animals inhabiting it on this action-packed day of Quad Biking and camel riding.
Our day begins by collecting you from your hotel in Hurghada in a 4x4 vehicle. We then drive you to our quad bike garage where you will receive an introductory lesson in quad biking followed by a short test drive. After you are feeling comfortable on the quad bikes, we will enjoy a 45-minute ride through the desert to have some fun and take in the incredible scenery.
After quad biking, we will then drive to a Bedouin village in a 4x4 desert Jeep. If we are lucky, we will stop to see a mirage on the way followed by climbing up a sand dune on foot. After enjoying a small snack at the Bedouin camp, we will enjoy some camel riding and then visit a terrarium where we will see snakes, reptiles and other desert animals. We will also learn some interesting facts about nomadic life in the desert.
To finish off this incredible day in the desert, we will enjoy a barbecue dinner party whilst watching belly dancing and fakir show under the stars. What could be better?
What is included in the price
- English-speaking tour guide
- Bedouin village tour and Bedouin tea
- Quad bike rental
- Camel rides
- Jeep ride through the desert
- All taxes and entrance fees
- Snacks, refreshments and BBQ dinner
- Hotel transfers in a 4x4 vehicle to your Hurghada hotel
What is not included in the price
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off outside of Hurghada (can be arranged at extra charge)
- Gratuities for your hosts, dancers and dinner servers
- Helmet and goggles (at extra charge)
You must be physically fit enough to ride a quad bike and a camel to participate on this activity
This activity is organised by The Chosen Tours, Port Ghalib 110/3, Port Ghalib, 84738, Egypt, +20 102 8685 533, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
El mina wreck diving from Hurghada
2-hour forest and desert trip from horseback in Hurghada
Swimming with horses for advanced riders in Hurghada
Sea scope submarine and snorkeling from Hurghada
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
25% discount on Premium Partnership
Create your own travel diary. Add your best photos, all spotlights, dates, and milestones. Mark your friends and share it with the whole world.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
43 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!