Fethiye quad bike adventure
Minimum age: 16
- 2-hour quad bike ride
- Intro session on an easy terrain
- Exciting ride through streams and muddy tracks
All about the trip
After transfer from hotels approximately at 8:30 and we drive to quad safari meeting point. Following an introduction and safety briefing, the Quads and Buggies line up for a convoy that is lead and tailed by expert guides and experience a half hour familiarization session on smooth trails of the flat terrain. Once you have mastered the controls and know the ropes, a more challenging ride awaits you a harder terrain which will have you splashing through streams, riding on dust and dirt laden tracks. This tour takes 3 hours in total and actual riding time is about 2 hours. After the tour we take you back to your hotel.
What is included in the price
- All equipment you need for quad safari
- All sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary
- Pickup from and drop off to in-city hotels
- Transfers available from Calis, Hisaronu, Fethiye and Oludeniz
- Land transportation by air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle
What is not included in the price
- Pick up and drop off from hotels outside of Fethiye, Oludeniz, Hisaronu and Ovacik areas can be arranged for an extra fee (some of the hotels which are not in our free transfer area are: Majesty club Tuana-Bay Beach Club, Hillside Beach Club-Gocek area, Oasis Village-Lykia Bottanika Beach)
- Photos or DVD (optional)
- Personal expenses
Children under 16 years are not allowed to drive.
Hotel pick ups are before the departure time. Additional information will be provided on your confirmation voucher.
Clients must be ready at the departure point 15 minutes before the exact departure time.
This activity is organised by Tour Altinkum Travel (Kusadasi Tour), Camikebir Mah. Adnan Menderes Blv. No.: 7/A, Kusadasi, 09400, Turkey, +90 256 633 62 78, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Book cheap flights, trains, buses
Kiwi.com basically helps you figure out where you can fly within your budget. Making travel better.
25% discount on Premium Partnership
Create your own travel diary. Add your best photos, all spotlights, dates, and milestones. Mark your friends and share it with the whole world.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
35 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!