Full-day Hanoi city tour
- Spend a full day to the notable historical and cultural sites of Hanoi where you can broaden your knowledge about the country and the city
- Visit the famous historical and cultural site in the city: Complex of Ho Chi Minh, Ngoc Son Temple, and Temple of Literature
- Have an extraordinary trip on cyclo bike around the city
- Explore unique culture and traditions of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam
- Experience the life of the locals in town
All about the trip
With more than 1000 years of history, Hanoi is the political, cultural and economical center of Vietnam. Behind every corner in the city is a story about Hanoi, a part of the glorious history of the nation. You can feel a unique spirit, a speechless ambiance of an ancient town that can't find anywhere else. Just in one day, discover the identity of 36 bustling streets and alleys, explore famous destinations in Hanoi whilst hearing historical stories as well as mythical stories about the city from the locals.
Pick you up at the hotel and start our city tour with a visit to the Complex of Ho Chi Minh (Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his house-on-stilts and fish pond, and the One-Pillar Pagoda). Proceed to Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam, its gardens and well-preserved architecture offer a relaxing glimpse into Vietnam’s past. You will have 1 hour for lunch at your own account.
In the afternoon, drive to Ethnology Museum to learn much about the culture and traditions of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam, in which many groups are skillful in making sophisticated handicrafts. Then go back to the Old Quarter to enjoy a cyclo tour around the area and Hoan Kiem Lake (the “Sword” Lake), with a stop to visit Ngoc Son Temple. For the last part of the tour, we stroll around the area and mingle with locals as they go about their hectic lives. Back to your hotel and drop off at the hotel.
What is included in the price
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned transfers
- Sightseeing and entrance fees
- Cyclo trip as mentioned in the program
- Bottles of drinking water every day
What is not included in the price
- Visa services (Visa approval letter/Visa stamp fee/ Visa fast track)
- Accommodation based on Twin-shared room with breakfast
- Meals, drinks, and personal expenses (phone call, laundry, tipping, etc.)
- Surcharge for pick up and drop off from hotels out of the city center
- Any services not mentioned in the program
Please note that Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Monday and Friday, as well as in the afternoon and annual maintenance time.
Ethnology Museum is closed every Monday.
Please dress according to local weather conditions
This activity is organised by Threeland Travel, Hong Ha Street, Ba Dinh 125, Hanoi City, 100000, Vietnam, (+84) 988 775 260, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Perfume Pagoda tour in Hanoi
Half day Ha Long Bay cruise from Ha Noi
Trang An Ecotourism excursion from Ha Noi
Hanoi street food tour
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
25% discount on Premium Partnership
Create your own travel diary. Add your best photos, all spotlights, dates, and milestones. Mark your friends and share it with the whole world.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
35 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!
Are you leaving?
Subscribe and get benefits from OutdoorTrip!
Discounts, special offers and new information.