Glacier hiking and sightseeing on the Southern coast of Iceland
- Private trip with a fully equipped and comfortable Mercedes minivan
- Spectacular South coast of Iceland
- Scenic stops at Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls
- Drive across black sand beaches
- Guided hiking on Sólheimajökull glacier
All about the trip
This is an ultimate day trip from Reykjavík. We start the day with a private minivan drive along the South coast to enjoy its magnificent waterfalls, glaciers, black sand beaches and amazing ocean views that will leave you with unforgettable memories. A visit to Sólheimajökull outlet glacier for an exciting and informative glacier hike is next up where ice climbing is available if the group is up for a little challenge. This is a trip that is an exclusive tour and can be tailored towards your personal and group’s expectations.What Wikipedia Says Watch on Youtube
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- Transport from and to Reykjavík by a luxurious minivan
- Certified glacier guide
- Mountaineering boots
- Technical glacier equipment
- Personal outdoor clothing
This activity is organised by Asgard Beyond, Súðarvogur 54, Reykjavik, 104, Iceland, +354 779 6000, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
40 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!