Great Balkan Adventure from Athens to Skopje
Minimum age: 3
- Greece: Athens | Delfoi | Kalambaka | Meteora Monasteries | Ioanina town & lake
- Macedonia: Bitola | Ohrid city & lake - UNESCO sites| St. Naum monastery | Skopje
All about the trip
Short land tour from Athens to Skopje, via north part of Greece and Ohrid lake.
You will travel safely in a small group as this tour is operated with no more than 12 people.
This tour starts in Athens and ends in Skopje. Included in this tour are visits to several sights of interest and includes a few guided trips but also makes room for travelers to have some leisure time or explore independently. Your English Speaking guide will be with you all the time to give you useful information about all the sites we will be visiting. You will make a lot of fun memories during this 4-day tour.
Solo traveler ? No problem ! We have an option for you - ask for more information before you book.
What is included in the price
- Transportation according the itinerary by car, minivan or minibus;
- 3 nights accommodation at 4* hotels, including daily breakfast and hotel taxes;
- Services of an English speaking driver and local host for the whole tour;
- Guided tours at Ohrid with local guide
- Visits as described in the program, excluding admission fees;
- 1 bottle of water per person / per day complementary.
What is not included in the price
- Supplement for accommodation in SGL room - 125 € (on request, to be required and paid during the booking process - included in the price for solo travelers)
- Supplement for HB (dinner x 3) when minimum 3 persons on tour - € 54 per person (on request, to be required and booked in advance)
- Pre or post tour accommodation and airport transfer(s) are on your own.
- Any other meal (lunch or dinner)
- Gratuities for the driver/guide (not obligatory)
- Personal travel insurance
Child price valid only when accompanied by two adults.
This activity is organised by Visit Macedonia Incoming Tour, 3b Angel Dinev str. 2, Skopje, 1000, Macedonia, + 389 2 3098 314, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Athens panoramic city tour
Tour from Athens to Dubrovnik via Sofia, Belgarde and Sarajevo
New Balkan experience from Athens to Dubrovnik
Athens walking and tasting food tour
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
34 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!