Great Balkan Adventure from Sofia to Athens
Minimum age: 3
Sorry, we don't offer activity at this time. If you send us your e-mail, we will be happy to inform you as soon as we relaunched it.
- Bulgaria: Sofia, Rila monastery
- Kosovo: Grachanica monastery | Pristina | Prizren
- Macedonia: Skopje | Tikvesh wine region | Bitola | Ohrid lake
- Albania: Tirana | Durres | Butrinti
- Greece: Ioanina | Metsovo | Meteora Monasteries | Delphi
All about the trip
Travel safe in small group - all our tours are operated with up to 12 persons traveling together.
Starting from Bulgarian capital Sofia, you will have a chance to pass 3 western Balkan countries Macedonia, Kosovo, Albania and finish at Greek capital Athens, visiting Rila monastery - UNESCO site, Skopje the capital of Macedonia, Kosovo - the youngest European country, Ohrid and Ohrid lake - UNESCO sites, Tirana and Albanian coastline and the north part of Greece, including unique Meteora monasteries.
Solo traveler ? No problem ! We have an option for you - ask for more information before you book.
What is included in the price
- Transportation according the itinerary by car, minivan or minibus;
- 10 nights accommodation at 4* hotels, including daily breakfast and hotel taxes;
- 1 x wine tasting with lunch at local winery;
- Services of an English speaking driver and local host for the whole tour;
- Guided tours at Sofia, Skopje, full day tour to Kosovo, Ohrid, Tirana and Butrinti
- Visits as described in the program, excluding admission fees;
- 1 bottle of water per person / per day complementary.
What is not included in the price
- Pre or post tour accommodation and airport transfer(s) are on your own.
- Any other meal (lunch or dinner)
- Gratuities for the driver/guide (not obligatory)
- Personal travel insurance
You book - You go, guaranteed departures, which means that you will join a group of other travelers.
Child price valid only when accompanied by two adults.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Great Balkan Adventure from Sofia to Tirana
Day trip to Sofia from Plovdiv
Kayaking on Lake Mandrensko from Burgas
Mountain bike trip from cape Emine
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
6 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!