Great Balkan Adventure from Sofia to Tirana
Minimum age: 3
- Bulgaria: Sofia | Rila monastery
- Macedonia: Skopje | Tikvesh wine region | Bitola | Ohrid city and lake - UNESCO sites
- Kosovo: Grachanica monastery | Pristina | Prizren
- Albania: Tirana
All about the trip
8 days tour which covers central Balkan countries Bulgaria, Macedonia, Kosovo and Albania.
This tour is designed to cover western Balkan countries. With start from Bulgaria, you will visit the Bulgarian capital Sofia and picturesque Rila monastery. Albanian capital Tirana is the last point, but in between, you will spend several days in Macedonia, with one day excursion to the youngest European country Kosovo and visits to the most famous destinations in Macedonia, the capital Skopje, Tikvesh wine region, Bitola and Ohrid and Ohrid lake - UNESCO sites.
Solo traveler ? No problem ! We have an option for you - ask for more information before you book.
What is included in the price
- Transportation according the itinerary by car, minivan or minibus;
- 8 nights accommodation at 4* hotels, including daily breakfast and hotel taxes;
- 1 x wine tasting with lunch at local winery;
- Services of an English speaking driver and local host for the whole tour;
- Guided tours at Sofia, Skopje, full day to Kosovo, Ohrid and Tirana;
- Visits as described in the program, excluding admission fees;
- 1 bottle of water per person / per day complementary.
What is not included in the price
- Supplement for accommodation in Single room - 240 € (if required)
- Pre or post tour accommodation and airport transfer(s) are on your own.
- Any other meal (lunch or dinner)
- Gratuities for the driver/guide (not obligatory)
- Personal travel insurance
You book - You go, guaranteed departures, which means that you will join a group of other travelers.
Child price valid only when accompanied by two adults.
This activity is organised by Visit Macedonia Incoming Tour, 3b Angel Dinev str. 2, Skopje, 1000, Macedonia, + 389 2 3098 314, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Day trip to Sofia from Plovdiv
Great Balkan Adventure from Sofia to Athens
Kayaking to St. Anastasia island from Burgas
Sozopol and Ropotamo by catamaran from Sunny Beach
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
25% discount on Premium Partnership
Create your own travel diary. Add your best photos, all spotlights, dates, and milestones. Mark your friends and share it with the whole world.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
46 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!
Are you leaving?
Subscribe and get benefits from OutdoorTrip!
Discounts, special offers and new information.