Heraklion tour for photographers
1x 55 €
- Learning useful photography tips
- Eleftherias’ Square
- Hidden alleys of the city
- Grave of the Crete’s most acclaimed 20th-century writer Nikos Kazantzakis
- Church of Agios Minas, one of the largest cathedrals on Crete
- City market including the fish market
- The Lions’ Square
- Cathedral of Agios Titos, the oldest church in Heraklion
- City Hall, Loggia
- Koules fortress
- The CretAquarium in Gouves, one of the largest aquariums in Greece
All about the trip
Come for a magical tour through the city of Heraklion and explore its sights as well as hidden alleys. Learn useful tips from a professional photographer how to capture the atmosphere of the place and the moment. And visit one of the largest aquariums in Greece displaying varied sea life in 60 huge tanks.
We will start our tour at the Eleftherias’ Square from where we will move on to the photogenic narrow streets where past and present blend into a unique atmosphere.
We will visit the largest cathedral in Crete – the church of Agios Minas. And venture into the busy alleys of the market with fruit and vegetables and also the fish market.
Among our other waypoints is the main monument of the city which is the Koules fortress in the port.
At the end of the tour we will visit the CretAquarium which offers amazing up-close sights of a variety of large and small fish as well as other sea creatures.
Amateur and skilled photographers alike will discover new ways to reveal details and capture creative shots.What Wikipedia Says
What is included in the price
- Pick-up and drop-off in hotels any place between Malia and Agia Pelagia
- Transfers with air-conditioned bus
- Multilingual tour guide
- Experienced photographer-guide
What is not included in the price
- Pick-up and drop-off in hotels outside of the area between Malia and Agia Pelagia
- Entrance fee to the Koules fortress (€2)
- Optional: Entrance fee to the aquarium (adult €10, kids from 5 to 17 yrs €6 )
Pick-up time and location near your hotel will be specified to you after the booking. Please note that it may be up to several hours sooner than the actual tour start.
This activity is organised by SOFIA MARKATATOU & SIA OE (Tourline), Kapodistriou Street 7, Heraklion, 71306, Greece, +30 2810 210908, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You Might Also Like
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Photographers & Videographers
Local Photographers & Videographers for your vacation, proposal or just a great day! In 700+ destinations around the globe.
Book cheap flights, trains, buses
Kiwi.com basically helps you figure out where you can fly within your budget. Making travel better.
Hiking Vikos Gorge
Windsurfing lesson for beginners in Nafplio
Unique diving trip to The Elephant Cave in Crete
Basic freediver course for beginner in Piraeus
6 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!