Istria from Rovinj and Pula
1 x 350 €
- Private tour
- Watch local artists in Grožnjan making art
- Walk the mighty city walls of Motovun
- Try the most expensive mushroom in the world
- Enjoy delicious homegrown food incl. Istrian wine and fruit juices
- Admire the golden mosaics in the UNESCO Euphresian Basilica
All about the trip
The guide picks you up in front of your accommodation and the tour can start! First, you’ll visit Grožnjan, a village that was completely abandoned after World War 2 and revitalized with the help of artists from all around Yugoslavia. Romantic stone-cobbled alleys and colorful workshops around every corner make this tiny town a must-see location in Istria. Afterward, you continue to Motovun – the mighty hilltop town in Istria. Join the truffle tasting and try the most expensive mushroom in the world. Walk the panoramic city walls and admire Istria in all its glory. Next stop is the Organic Wine Farm. Homemade truffle pasta with cheesy ravioli, garden salad, pearly local wine, and fresh fruit juices! Last stop is in Poreč. White Venetian Family Palaces decorate the streets of this coastal town. Also, here you have the opportunity to visit the Euphresian Basilica (UNESCO). You return in the late afternoon or early evening.
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- Private tour
- Professional English speaking guide
- Pick-up & drop-off at your accommodation
- Air-conditioned transport
- Lunch at Organic Wine Farm incl. Wine and Fruit Juices
- Truffle tasting in Motovun
- Visit Poreč, Motovun, Grožnjan, and Organic Wine Farm
- Trip organization
- Entrance fee to UNESCO Euphresian basilica in Poreč
- Motovun city walls entrance fee
- High-class wine tasting at Motovun panoramic terrace with 5 wines
This activity is organised by Krug Travel, Narodni trg. 3, Pula, 52100, Croatia, +385 95 520 2349, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
48 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!