Midnight sun sailing
- Sailing under the midnight sun
- Epic fjords
- An unforgettable cruise aboard our comfortable catamaran
- Easy sailing with a possibility to ask questions about navigation
All about the trip
The Arctic is a magical place during the time of the midnight sun which happens from May to July. During this time, the abundance of sunlight creates powerful, golden moments allowing nature and wildlife to thrive.
It feels as if the time has stopped, and the world around you is a bit different to create these special memories throughout the entire day. With a maximum capacity of 12 participants, we provide a personalized and intimate environment for our guests.
We believe there is no better way to experience this midnight sun phenomenon than on a magical fjord cruise.What Wikipedia Says
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- Guided cruise tour onboard one of our comfortable catamarans
- Wine and beer (for an extra charge)
- Complimentary small bites, espresso coffee and a wide variety of premium tea
- Professional skipper with all commercial licenses
- Heated indoor saloon with bathrooms
- 360-degree exterior views from the deck
- Warm safety suits
- Pick-up and drop-off
- No meals are served on this tour (available upon request)
We are the guarantor of your experience
We hand-pick experiences for you and constantly check their quality.
We guarantee the same price as the organising agency with no hidden fees.
Our cancellation terms are fair – we tell you about things just as they are.
All our prices are the same as from providing agencies. With the benefit of extra care, easier payment and cancellation policy.
You can only buy this activity for 12 persons at a time. If you require more places, kindly place more orders.
Though admission for infant is free, reservation is required.
You Might Also Like
Half-day husky tour from Kopperå
If you dream of dog sledding, the half-day tour will be a teaser of how it feels like. We want to give you a real dog sledding experience, so we invite you to take part in the preparation and care for the dogs.
Arctic fjord sightseeing by minibus
The fjords in the Arctic are alive. The region of fjords, inlets, villages and sandy beaches located a short drive outside Tromsø is an absolutely stunning and we love to explore it with travelers from all over the world.
Sea kayak in Hjørundfjorden
Hjørundfjorden is still a bit of a hidden gem with big waterfalls falling down into the fjord. It is far less crowded place than Geiranger. Come on this sea kayak adventure with us and see a spectacular beauty of nature.