Monkey feeding and fireflies watching with seafood dinner
- Kuala Selangor - fishing village
- Visit the lighthouse at 27 meters high on Bukit Melawati – a haven for the Silvered leaf monkeys
- Fresh seafood dinner
- Watch fireflies on mangrove trees from a boat - a phenomenon and a must see
All about the trip
Depart for a fishing village – Kuala Selangor. Visit the lighthouse at 27 meters high on Bukit Melawati – a haven for the Silvered leaf monkeys. Monkeys snacks will be provided and they will clamber all over you for the snacks. This is a brush with nature, please be calm. You can now start feeding them. This is awesome and a take-home experience! Then adjourn to a riverside cafe for a fresh seafood dinner. After a short breather, catch a boat to watch fireflies on mangrove trees resembling rows of sparkling lights as on a Christmas tree. They flash synchronously to attract the opposite sex and it is really a mating ritual – a natural wonder. We then catch a return transfer to Kuala Lumpur arriving at approx. 22:00. Our English speaking driver-guides are awesome for courtesy, knowledge, friendliness and go that “extra mile”.
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- English speaking, professional and a friendly guide
- Complimentary return transfers with pick up from your hotel lobby within Kuala Lumpur
- Includes all fees, meals (the seafood is fresh from the fishing village)
- Free flow mineral water
This activity is organised by Taman Negara Tour, Jalan Rungkup Taman Kok Lian 15, Kuala Lumpur, 51200, Malaysia, +60 12 382 3385, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
42 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!