Northern lights private tour by car along South coast
- Hunting for northern lights
- Travel along the beautiful South coast with its waterfalls, black beaches, and glacier views
- Comfortable luxury jeep with free WiFi during your trip
- Ride through the darkness
All about the trip
Explore Iceland’s South coast countryside and the stunning aurora dance with private guides, exclusive transports and luxury accommodation (special request).
We will stop by Hvolsvöllur and see the Lava Center, then go to Seljalandsfoss waterfall, where you can walk behind the waterfall and take the different view of the world. The journey continues along the South coast, stopping at Skógafoss waterfall and then head out towards the black sandy beaches Dyrholaey and Reynisfjara in the Vik.
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- Private guide
- Private northern lights tour
- Meat or vegan dinner (drinks and dessert included)
- Hot chocolate and Icelandic chocolate
- Tripod for camera available during the tour (should work for most camera types)
- Photo shoot of you and your partner as needed during the tour (on your camera)
- Water bottles during the tour
- Free WiFi during the tour (this depends on the connection of satellite network)
- Free pick up in Reykjavik area 20 – 30 min. before the activity starts.
- Warm and waterproof clothing
- Hat and gloves
- Drinks or desserts during dinner
Free pick up in Reykjavik area 20 – 30 min. before the activity starts. Good outdoor shoes are recommended.
Please note that as the northern lights are a natural phenomenon, we cannot guarantee sightings and pictures do not always reflect actual experience/sightings.
This activity is organised by Different Iceland, Lindarberg 56A, Lindarberg, 221, Iceland, 354-6643217, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
38 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!