Northern lights private tour by car along South Coast from Reykjavík
- Hunting for northern lights
- Travel along the beautiful South coast with its waterfalls, black beaches, and glacier views
- Comfortable luxury jeep with free WiFi during your trip
- Ride through the darkness
All about the trip
Explore Iceland’s South coast countryside and the stunning aurora dance with private guides, exclusive transports and luxury accommodation (special request).
We will stop by Hvolsvöllur and see the Lava Center, then go to Seljalandsfoss waterfall, where you can walk behind the waterfall and take the different view of the world. The journey continues along the South coast, stopping at Skógafoss waterfall and then head out towards the black sandy beaches Dyrholaey and Reynisfjara in the Vik.
What is included in the price
- Private guide
- Private northern lights tour
- Meat or vegan dinner (drinks and dessert included)
- Hot chocolate and Icelandic chocolate
- Tripod for camera available during the tour (should work for most camera types)
- Photo shoot of you and your partner as needed during the tour (on your camera)
- Water bottles during the tour
- Free WiFi during the tour (this depends on the connection of satellite network)
- Free pick up in Reykjavik area 20 – 30 min. before the activity starts.
What is not included in the price
- Warm and waterproof clothing
- Hat and gloves
- Drinks or desserts during dinner
Free pick up in Reykjavik area 20 – 30 min. before the activity starts. Good outdoor shoes are recommended.
Please note that as the northern lights are a natural phenomenon, we cannot guarantee sightings and pictures do not always reflect actual experience/sightings.
This activity is organised by Different Iceland, Lindarberg 56A, Lindarberg, 221, Iceland, 354-6643217, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Ice Cave and snowmobiling from Reykjavík (shared ride)
Glacier hike from Reykjavík
Hvannadalshnjúkur glacier hike from Sandfell
South Coast and glacier hike from Reykjavík
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
25% discount on Premium Partnership
Create your own travel diary. Add your best photos, all spotlights, dates, and milestones. Mark your friends and share it with the whole world.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
25 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!
Are you leaving?
Subscribe and get benefits from OutdoorTrip!
Discounts, special offers and new information.