Osaka nightlife and street food tour
- Take a walk through Dotonbori, Osaka’s famous nightlife mecca by taking secret paths off the main street
- See the lights of a local shrine and beautiful, hidden areas
- Enjoy Osaka’s specialty, Kushikatsu (fried skewers) try Michelin rated Takoyaki (octopus fritters)
- Take the back roads and enjoy a hidden Japanese pub, enjoy a drink and tasting a wide range of Japanese dishes that change a bit each season
- Head up to the elevated halls of offbeat bars with themes ranging from the 1950s up through present day
- Finish up with a local dessert!
All about the trip
Experience an unforgettable stroll through the energetic and festive food streets of Osaka and spend an evening like the locals of Japan’s 3rd largest city! This 3-hour tour will take guests on an eating excursion through the busy streets and the hidden, less frequented parts of Minami (South) Osaka. Guests will have a chance to try some of the most popular foods of this vibrant city.Watch on Youtube
What is included in the price
- Local dishes at 4 food stops
- 1 drink
- Traditional Japanese dessert
- Local English-speaking guide
What is not included in the price
- Hotel pick up (can be arranged for an additional charge)
- Transportation costs
- Additional drinks or food (not included but possible to purchase at guest expense)
If you are not able to arrive at the meeting point by the departure time, the tour will start regardless and no refund will be provided.
Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
For this tour, it is possible (with advanced notice at the time of booking) to make adjustments to support the following dietary restrictions: vegan, vegetarian, pescetarian, shellfish free, pork meat free.
Please keep in mind, however, that we cannot make an allergy free or dietary restriction food guarantee. Also some stops may not have a viable substitution but we will make every effort to compensate at different stops throughout the tour.
This activity is organised by Arigato Japan email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Yokohama walking tour with transport from Tokyo
Hiroshima private food and culture tour
Kyoto food tour in Gion district with kaiseki dinner
Tokyo private allstar food tour
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Book cheap flights, trains, buses
Kiwi.com basically helps you figure out where you can fly within your budget. Making travel better.
25% discount on Premium Partnership
Create your own travel diary. Add your best photos, all spotlights, dates, and milestones. Mark your friends and share it with the whole world.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
3 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!