Petra tour from Sharm El Sheikh by cruise ship
- Visit Jordan to enjoy its beauty and culture
- Discover the phenomenal Red Rose City carved into the mountain
- Enjoy the magnificent carvings of Petra
- Grab the chance to visit the Roman theatre, royal tombs, and the Roman colonnaded street
- Discover the story behind Qasr al-bent’s name
All about the trip
You will be transferred from your hotel in Sharm El Shiek to Taba by a modern air-conditioned vehicle. The journey takes about 3,5 hours. You will be met and assisted at Taba and take a boat to Aqaba. Then you will move directly to Petra for a full day visit. The tour includes the Red Rose City, the city of the Nabataeans, the lost city which is all carved in the mountains, riding on a horse to the Siq (canyon) which is a natural crack in the rocks, walking through the 1,2 km canyon and enjoying the beautiful carvings.
On your way, you will be able to see the treasure which has been standing there for over 2000 years, then, you will continue along the facades street to the Roman theatre, royal tombs, the Roman colonnaded street and Qasr al-bent.
Lunch will be served and then you will be transferred back to Aqaba port to take the cruise back to Taba, and finally, driven back to your hotel in Sharm El Shiek.
Please note that in case of an urgent cancellation on the part of the ferry, or booking on other days out of the schedule, you will be transferred through Taba borders to Arava borders to cross to the Jordanian side.What Wikipedia says about Petra
What is included in the price
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Sharm El Sheikh
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Ferry boat tickets: Taba – Aqaba – Taba
- Entrance fees to Petra
- English speaking guide in Petra (about 3 hours)
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Petra
- All service charges and taxes
What is not included in the price
- Entry visa to Jordan
- Personal spendings
You need to bring your passport.
This activity is organised by Sun Pyramids Tours, Al Haram, st. 67, Al Haram - Giza Governorate, 12555, Egypt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
16 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!