Prague evening bike tour
- Stop for a glass of cold beer or wine
- Magical atmosphere of evening Prague with illuminated sights
- Municipal House, Powder Gate, Rudolfinum, Kampa park, Old Town Square
All about the trip
Rediscover Prague on a cool evening ride along the river, while the temperature is cooling and the sun is setting. Admire the picture perfect viewpoints, the magical and legendary history and explore the famous and hidden places of Prague.
It's the perfect time when places are not so busy and the evening lights make the views of the city of the hundred golden spires truly magical. We give you an unique and unforgettable local experience with the stop for famous local beer or vine.
What is included in the price
- Guided bike tour with friendly English-speaking tour guide
- History overview and explanation of the famous and interesting sites in Prague
- Optional wireless receiver with single headphone speaker (to listen to your tour guide's stories and safety directions during the tour)
- Quality bicycle rent and insurance
- Lights on the bike
- Helmets, baskets and bungee cords
- City map and storage of your bags
- Rain poncho
What is not included in the price
- Rear child seat for kids 1 year older and up to 22 kg (49 lbs) for 200 CZK
The basic skill of riding a bike is required to take part in this activity.
You need to wear shoes suitable for riding a bike.
Participant maxiumum weight limitation is 125 kg (270 lbs).
Kids bike, tag along (attached behind the adult bike) and rear child seat are available on request.
This activity operates rain or shine.
This activity is organised by Praha Bike, Dlouhá 708/24, Praha, 11000, Czech Republic, +420 732 388 880, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Private 2-hour Prague viewpoints Segway tour
Prague kart race in electric go-karts on 3-level track
3-hour Old Town and Prague Castle walking tour
Outdoor escape game "The curse of Vyšehrad" in Prague
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
34 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!