Prague Historic Center from a Kayak
Minimum age: 15
- Explore Prague historical center from a different perspective without crowds
- From a kayak, you will see the fascinating views that you will never see as a pedestrian
- You will discover the mysterious corners of the Vltava river
- During your ride, our guides will tell you something about the Old Prague, Vyšehrad, the Dancing House, the National Theatre, Charles Bridge, Hradčany, the Prague Castle, and “Prague Venezia”
- You will decide the speed of your ride
- A professional waterman will steer your kayak
All about the trip
We will start with kayaking technique and control and paddle technique. We will paddle below the Vyšehrad Rock, introducing the oldest Czech shipyard, Czech Yacht Club. Then we will decide whether to go along the “Oarsman’s Island” towards the city center and Štítkovský weir, where we can take a look at the Mánes, the Dancing House, and Emauzy—it depends on your attendant skills. Then you may either paddle back, or we go on around “Střelecký” Island with a beautiful view of the National Theatre and the Prague City Center in all directions. There, we go over the Štítkovský weir. We can provide you a video or photos of your trip and also a color certificate—for a fee.
What is included in the price
- A short break for relaxing and a small refreshment
- Instructor to guide you and ensure your safety
- Basic training of kayak control and paddling
- A kayak and equipment—our experts will choose the most suitable type and size of the kayak for you
What is not included in the price
- Video and photos of your trip
- Color certificate
If the activity takes place after 5 PM, it is considered as an evening activity with an extra charge of 500 CZK/person.
This activity is organised by Sport Courses, Nádvorní 1206/3, Liberec 6 - Rochlice, 46006, Czech Republic, +420 777 640 202, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You Might Also Like
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Book cheap flights, trains, buses
Kiwi.com basically helps you figure out where you can fly within your budget. Making travel better.
25% discount on Premium Partnership
Create your own travel diary. Add your best photos, all spotlights, dates, and milestones. Mark your friends and share it with the whole world.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
Grand parks segway tour
Ice climbing in Giant Mountains
Skiing and snowboarding in Ještěd: Tour from Prague
Industrial heritage: coal mine up close (private)
8 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!