Prague Historic Center from a Kayak
- Explore Prague historical center from a different perspective without crowds
- From a kayak, you will see the fascinating views that you will never see as a pedestrian
- You will discover the mysterious corners of the Vltava river
- During your ride, our guides will tell you something about the Old Prague, Vyšehrad, the Dancing House, the National Theatre, Charles Bridge, Hradčany, the Prague Castle, and “Prague Venezia”
- You will decide the speed of your ride
- A professional waterman will steer your kayak
All about the trip
We will start with kayaking technique and control and paddle technique. We will paddle below the Vyšehrad Rock, introducing the oldest Czech shipyard, Czech Yacht Club. Then we will decide whether to go along the “Oarsman’s Island” towards the city center and Štítkovský weir, where we can take a look at the Mánes, the Dancing House, and Emauzy—it depends on your attendant skills. Then you may either paddle back, or we go on around “Střelecký” Island with a beautiful view of the National Theatre and the Prague City Center in all directions. There, we go over the Štítkovský weir. We can provide you a video or photos of your trip and also a color certificate—for a fee.
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- A short break for relaxing and a small refreshment
- Instructor to guide you and ensure your safety
- Basic training of kayak control and paddling
- A kayak and equipment—our experts will choose the most suitable type and size of the kayak for you
- Video and photos of your trip
- Color certificate
If the activity takes place after 5 PM, it is considered as an evening activity with an extra charge of 500 CZK/person.
We are the guarantor of your experience
We hand-pick experiences for you and constantly check their quality.
We guarantee the same price as the organising agency with no hidden fees.
Our cancellation terms are fair – we tell you about things just as they are.
All our prices are the same as from providing agencies. With the benefit of extra care, easier payment and cancellation policy.
You Might Also Like
Rent a racing car and drive alone
Is speed something you love and roar of a powerful motor under a hood is music to your ears? Well, we´ve got the right stuff for you! Now, you can drive a swift rally car all by yourself on a racing track!
Summer palace segway tour
Join our marvellous off-road segway tour along a beautiful natural part of Prague and enjoy a bit of adrenaline in 45 minutes.
Grand parks and Brevnov segway tour
Join our off-road segway adventure through Prague grand parks and enjoy a bit of adrenaline in 120 minutes.