Private Cairo tour to the pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Khan el-Khalili bazaar
- Discover the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus
- Take amazing pictures of the Great Sphinx
- Visit the Valley Temple surrounding the Pyramid of Chephren
- Explore the Egyptian Museum with more than 250 000 genuine artifacts
- Have fun shopping at the traditional Khan El Khalili bazaar
- Enjoy delicious dinner on the terrace of the Great Pyramid Inn overlooking the pyramids
All about the trip
Our tour guide will pick up you from your hotel and take you on an adventurous trip to discover the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Then you will proceed to the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramid of Chephren.
The next stop is the Egyptian Museum featuring artifacts from the pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5 000 years of art which is considered the largest and the most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250 000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold, and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3 500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s.
Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiquities, etc.
Later you will be transferred to the Great Pyramid Inn hotel (located in front of the pyramids) for dinner and fresh juice (mango, strawberry, etc.). Enjoy the sunset from the terrace and attending the Sound and Light Show at the pyramids.
Lunch and dinner are provided on this tour.What Wikipedia says about Egyptian Museum
What is included in the price
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Cairo
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant
- Dinner meal at Great Pyramid Inn hotel
- Fresh juice
- Bottled water during your trip
- Shopping tours in Cairo
- All taxes and service charge
What is not included in the price
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
This activity is organised by Sun Pyramids Tours, Al Haram, st. 67, Al Haram - Giza Governorate, 12555, Egypt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Top 10 pyramids of Egypt full-day tour from Cairo
Dining experience with an Egyptian family in Cairo
Visit Mall Misr in Cairo
Pyramids, Egyptian Museum and Citadel private tour
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
22 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!