Private Istria tour from Rovinj and Pula
- Private tour
- Watch local artists in Grožnjan making art
- Walk the mighty city walls of Motovun
- Try the most expensive mushroom in the world
- Enjoy delicious homegrown food including Istrian wine and fruit juices
- Admire the golden mosaics in the UNESCO Euphresian Basilica
All about the trip
The guide picks you up in front of your accommodation and the tour can start! First, you’ll visit Grožnjan, a village that was completely abandoned after World War II and revitalized with the help of artists from all around Yugoslavia. Romantic stone-cobbled alleys and colorful workshops around every corner make this tiny town a must-see location in Istria. Afterward, you continue to Motovun – the mighty hilltop town in Istria. Join the truffle tasting and try the most expensive mushroom in the world. Walk the panoramic city walls and admire Istria in all its glory. Next stop is the Organic Wine Farm. Homemade truffle pasta with cheesy ravioli, garden salad, pearly local wine, and fresh fruit juices!
Last stop is in Poreč. White Venetian Family Palaces decorate the streets of this coastal town. Also, here you have the opportunity to visit the Euphresian Basilica (UNESCO). You return in the late afternoon or early evening.
What is included in the price
- Private tour
- Professional English speaking guide
- Pick-up and drop-off at your accommodation
- Air-conditioned transport
- Lunch at Organic Wine Farm including Wine and Fruit Juices
- Truffle tasting in Motovun
- Visit Poreč, Motovun, Grožnjan, and Organic Wine Farm
What is not included in the price
- Entrance fee to UNESCO Euphresian basilica in Poreč
- Motovun city walls entrance fee
- High-class wine tasting at Motovun panoramic terrace with 5 wines
08:00 - 08:30 Pick-up in Pula/Medulin
09:00 Pick-up in Rovinj
Please keep in mind that the pick-up and drop-off times can vary (up to 15 minutes) depending on traffic conditions and your accommodation spot.
This activity is organised by Krug Travel, Narodni trg. 3, Pula, 52100, Croatia, +385 95 520 2349, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You Might Also Like
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
Private guide in your phone
Discover the whole world with SmartGuide. Great app with AR which guides to exciting destinations.
Photographers & Videographers
Local Photographers & Videographers for your vacation, proposal or just a great day! In 700+ destinations around the globe.
Book cheap flights, trains, buses
Kiwi.com basically helps you figure out where you can fly within your budget. Making travel better.
Istria from Rovinj and Pula
Canoe trip on Zrmanja River
Cycling around the River Krka
Sea kayaking to Zlarin Island
19 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!