Private Skopje city tour
Activity: Walking Tours
Languages spoken: English
Duration: 7 hrs
Minimum age: 3
Good to know: You can only buy this activity for 20 persons at a time. If you require more places, kindly place more orders.
- Available from: 11/06/2023
- Gate Macedonia and the main square in Skopje
- The Fountain and the sculpture of The Warrior on Horse representing Alexander the Great
- Memorial house of Mother Teresa
- Remains of Old Skopje railway station
- The Macedonian parliament
- The Stone bridge – symbol of Skopje
- The Old Skopje Bazaar with its unique architecture and craftsman shops
- Church of St Spas
- Skopje Fortress Kale
- St. Panteleimon monastery at village Nerezi
- Millennium cross on the top of Vodno mountain
All about the trip
Morning visit to Vodno mountain, part of nature just a few kilometers from the city center and St. Panteleimon monastery with its unique fresco paintings from the 12th century. Later on, visit the Millennium cross on the top of the mountain
with a panoramic view of Skopje valley from the cable car. Back to Skopje and with our experienced and professional tour guide, you will stroll Skopje city center and Skopje Old Bazaar. And in the afternoon drive back next to the church of St. Spas where the city tour ends.
What is included in the price
- Pick up/Drop off at any address within Skopje
- Transportation to Vodno mountain by car, minivan or van
- Experienced English speaking local tour guide (for parties 1-3 pax guide will be a driver as well)
- Visits inside Kale fortress, Church of St Spas, Mother Teresa memorial house and St Panteleimon monastery, including entrance fees,
- Cable car fee to Millenium cross and back
- 1 bottle of water per person and WiFi on board - complementary
What is not included in the price
- Optional inside visits (could be required and paid in advance)
- Guide on other language than English - supplement may apply)
- Gratuities to the driver/guide (not mandatory)
- Personal travel insurance
- Personal spends during the tour
Cable car to the top of the mountain is closed every Monday and last Thursday of the month.
Child price is valid when accompanied by two adults.
This activity is organised by Visit Macedonia Incoming Tour, 3b Angel Dinev str. 2, Skopje, 1000, Macedonia, + 389 2 3098 314, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Weekend in Skopje
Private Skopje walking tour
Great Balkan Adventure from Skopje to Tirana
The Wild beauty trip from Skopje to Tirana (or vice versa)
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
32 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!