Private tour to Egyptian Museum, Citadel and Coptic Cairo with dinner Nile cruise
- Explore the Egyptian Museum with the largest collection of Egyptian art in the world
- Enjoy the exhibit of Tutankhamen collection of treasure gold and jewelry
- Visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Saladin
- Discover the famous sights such as the Hanging Church and the Church of Abu Serga in Coptic Cairo
- Enjoy a 2-hour Nile cruise including dinner and folklore show with belly dancers and oriental music
All about the trip
Our representative will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the most interesting museum, the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250 000 overwhelming artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold, and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then proceed to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Saladin. Lunch will be served in a local restaurant. Continue driving to Coptic Cairo to visit the Hanging Church, Ben Ezra Synagogue, Church of St. Barbara, and Church of Abu Serga. Later you will be transferred to the Great Pyramid Inn hotel (located in front of the pyramids) for refreshment and a fresh juice drink (mango, strawberry, etc) on the terrace to enjoy the sunset.
Finish your day with the Nile cruise for a 2-hour sailing trip on the Nile with belly dancers and folklore show, oriental music and delicious dinner.What Wikipedia says about Egyptian Museum
What is included in the price
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Cairo
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Lunch meal at a local restaurant in Cairo
- Dinner cruise on the Nile
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Shopping tours in Cairo
What is not included in the price
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Beverage during lunch and dinner
This activity is organised by Sun Pyramids Tours, Al Haram, st. 67, Al Haram - Giza Governorate, 12555, Egypt, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Visit Mall Misr in Cairo
Private day tour to Cairo from Alexandria
Trip to Cairo from Luxor by plane
Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo and bazaar private tour
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
41 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!