Private via ferrata course in Děčín
Minimum age: 7
1x 188 €
- Basic course of via ferrata climbing for women, men, and kids older than 7 years
- Theory taught in an entertaining and playful manner
- No need of previous experience
- Advice for longer and more difficult ferratas abroad
- Learning about equipment and its use
All about the trip
One-day basic course of via ferrata climbing for kids and adults. Special course for beginners and those who wish to improve their technique and learn how to move safely on protected climbing routes. Suitable for solo travelers, couples, and groups of friends. Come to relax and experience unforgettable moments.
What is included in the price
- Briefing on the equipment and its use
- Instructions on safe and effective movement on a protected climbing route
- Practical training and feedback from the instructor
- A guide to take care of your safety
- 180 minutes of full guide attention just for you
- Individual approach
- Up and down the ferrata twice
- Duration of the course is from 180 to 210 minutes
- Equipment is for an extra fee
- You can climb just one or more routes
- We cross a cable bridge
What is not included in the price
- Food and drink
- You can rent all the necessary equipment for an extra fee EUR 10,00 (helmet, shock absorber, seat cushion, etc.).
This activity is not recommended for people who are afraid of heights.
If you are accompanied by kids, please tell us their age, weight, and height before making reservations.
This activity is organised by Sport Courses, Nádvorní 1206/3, Liberec 6 - Rochlice, 46006, Czech Republic, +420 777 640 202, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You Might Also Like
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Photographers & Videographers
Local Photographers & Videographers for your vacation, proposal or just a great day! In 700+ destinations around the globe.
Book cheap flights, trains, buses
Kiwi.com basically helps you figure out where you can fly within your budget. Making travel better.
Via Ferrata course by the Vír dam
Clay pigeon skeet shooting in Brno
Full-day detailed climbing course for first-timers
Karlštejn Castle bike tour
45 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!