Private via ferrata course in Děčín
This activity is not recommended for people who are afraid of heights.
- Basic course of via ferrata climbing for women, men, and kids older than 7 years
- Theory taught in an entertaining and playful manner
- No need of previous experience
- Advice for longer and more difficult ferratas abroad
- Learning about equipment and its use
All about the trip
One-day basic course of via ferrata climbing for kids and adults. Special course for beginners and those who wish to improve their technique and learn how to move safely on protected climbing routes. Suitable for solo travelers, couples, and groups of friends. Come to relax and experience unforgettable moments.
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- Briefing on the equipment and its use
- Instructions on safe and effective movement on a protected climbing route
- Practical training and feedback from the instructor
- A guide to take care of your safety
- 180 minutes of full guide attention just for you
- Individual approach
- Up and down the ferrata twice
- Duration of the course is from 180 to 210 minutes
- Equipment is for an extra fee
- You can climb just one or more routes
- We cross a cable bridge
- Food and drink
- You can rent all the necessary equipment for an extra fee EUR 10,00 (helmet, shock absorber, seat cushion, etc.).
If you are accompanied by kids, please tell us their age, weight, and height before making reservations.
We are the guarantor of your experience
We hand-pick experiences for you and constantly check their quality.
We guarantee the same price as the organising agency with no hidden fees.
Our cancellation terms are fair – we tell you about things just as they are.
All our prices are the same as from providing agencies. With the benefit of extra care, easier payment and cancellation policy.
You Might Also Like
Climb with mountain ski downhill from Sněžka
We will help you fulfill your dream. Skiing from the highest peak of the Czech Republic - Sněžka 1602 m. Discover the Giant Mountains from a different perspective. From planks that mean the world.
Industrial heritage: coal mine up close (private)
Visit a huge open-pit coal mine, with its monster machines that will take your breath away.
Photo flight over Bezděz castle and Máchovo lake (30 minutes)
Come and explore the beauty of one of the most romantic places of the Czech Republic from above.