Private via ferrata course in Děčín
This activity is not recommended for people who are afraid of heights.
1 x 188 €
- Basic course of via ferrata climbing for women, men, and kids older than 7 years
- Theory taught in an entertaining and playful manner
- No need of previous experience
- Advice for longer and more difficult ferratas abroad
- Learning about equipment and its use
All about the trip
One-day basic course of via ferrata climbing for kids and adults. Special course for beginners and those who wish to improve their technique and learn how to move safely on protected climbing routes. Suitable for solo travelers, couples, and groups of friends. Come to relax and experience unforgettable moments.
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- Briefing on the equipment and its use
- Instructions on safe and effective movement on a protected climbing route
- Practical training and feedback from the instructor
- A guide to take care of your safety
- 180 minutes of full guide attention just for you
- Individual approach
- Up and down the ferrata twice
- Duration of the course is from 180 to 210 minutes
- Equipment is for an extra fee
- You can climb just one or more routes
- We cross a cable bridge
- Food and drink
- You can rent all the necessary equipment for an extra fee EUR 10,00 (helmet, shock absorber, seat cushion, etc.).
If you are accompanied by kids, please tell us their age, weight, and height before making reservations.
This activity is organised by Sport Courses, Nádvorní 1206/3, Liberec 6 - Rochlice, 46006, Czech Republic, +420 777 640 202, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
You Might Also Like
BMP passenger ride near Prague
Become a pilot of Cessna 172 (medium package)
1 hour E-scooter guided tour in Prague
12 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!