Private via ferrata course in the Bohemian Paradise
The minimum age is 6 years.
- Basic course of Via Ferrata climbing for women, men and kids above 6 years of age
- Theory taught in an entertaining and playful manner
- Previous experience is not necessary
- Advice to prepare you for longer and more difficult ferratas abroad
- Teaching the basics of using climbing equipment
All about the trip
We offer a one-day basic course of climbing on the via ferrata for kids and adults. Special course for beginners and anyone who wishes to improve their technique and learn more about moving safely on protected climbing routes. Suitable for solo travelers, pairs or couples of friends. In this course, you will experience climbing rocks of difficulty level up to “C” in natural surroundings. Come and relax. Overcome your fear of heights! You will experience unforgettable moments.
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- Briefing on the use of equipment
- Course on safe and effective moving on a protected climbing route
- Practical training and feedback from the instructor
- A guide to take care of your safety
- 180 minutes of full guide attention, just for you
- Individual approach
- Two trips up and down the climbing route
- A duration of 180 to 210 minutes
- You can rent all the necessary equipment for an extra fee of EUR 10,00 (helmet, shock absorber, seat cushion, etc.).
- Coaching in English
In case kids are attending, please tell us their age, weight, and height before making the reservations.
We are the guarantor of your experience
We hand-pick experiences for you and constantly check their quality.
We guarantee the same price as the organising agency with no hidden fees.
Our cancellation terms are fair – we tell you about things just as they are.
All our prices are the same as from providing agencies. With the benefit of extra care, easier payment and cancellation policy.
You Might Also Like
Become a pilot of Cessna 152 (profi package)
Now you have the unique opportunity to personally test what it is like to fly the plane. You don´t have to worry, the flight is led by an experienced instructor, so the airplane control is doubled.
Summer palace segway tour
Join our marvellous off-road segway tour along a beautiful natural part of Prague and enjoy a bit of adrenaline in 45 minutes.
Climb with mountain ski downhill from Sněžka
We will help you fulfill your dream. Skiing from the highest peak of the Czech Republic - Sněžka 1602 m. Discover the Giant Mountains from a different perspective. From planks that mean the world.