Private via ferrata course in the Bohemian Paradise
Minimum age: 6
1x 180 €
- Basic course of Via Ferrata climbing for women, men and kids above 6 years of age
- Theory taught in an entertaining and playful manner
- Previous experience is not necessary
- Advice to prepare you for longer and more difficult ferratas abroad
- Teaching the basics of using climbing equipment
All about the trip
We offer a one-day basic course of climbing on the via ferrata for kids and adults. Special course for beginners and anyone who wishes to improve their technique and learn more about moving safely on protected climbing routes. Suitable for solo travelers, pairs or couples of friends. In this course, you will experience climbing rocks of difficulty level up to “C” in natural surroundings. Come and relax. Overcome your fear of heights! You will experience unforgettable moments.
What is included in the price
- Briefing on the use of equipment
- Course on safe and effective moving on a protected climbing route
- Practical training and feedback from the instructor
- A guide to take care of your safety
- 180 minutes of full guide attention, just for you
- Individual approach
- Two trips up and down the climbing route
- A duration of 180 to 210 minutes
What is not included in the price
- You can rent all the necessary equipment for an extra fee of EUR 10,00 (helmet, shock absorber, seat cushion, etc.).
- Coaching in English
The minimum age is 6 years.
In case kids are attending, please tell us their age, weight, and height before making the reservations.
This activity is organised by Sport Courses, Nádvorní 1206/3, Liberec 6 - Rochlice, 46006, Czech Republic, +420 777 640 202, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Horseback riding in Bohemian Switzerland National Park
Become a pilot of Cessna 152 (medium package)
Abseiling in Ústí nad Labem
Rafting excursion on the Jizera River
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Book cheap flights, trains, buses
Kiwi.com basically helps you figure out where you can fly within your budget. Making travel better.
25% discount on Premium Partnership
Create your own travel diary. Add your best photos, all spotlights, dates, and milestones. Mark your friends and share it with the whole world.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
10 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!