Rafting level 2
Duration: 2 h
Please note that the minimum age for the activity is 14 years and all participants must know how to swim. Maximum weight limit per person is 115 kg.
- Unforgettable rafting experience on crystal clear waters
- River with many fast passages followed quiet areas
- Incredible nature and landscapes
- Great fun adventure
- A bit more challenging than Rafting level 1
All about the trip
The trip starts at Espiunca where you receive your equipment and change clothes in our facilities. You will be given a short mandatory safety briefing and before you go into the river, the instructor will explain how to act in the river, how to paddle, how to respond to commands and how to swim. Then you are ready to enjoy the trip and see the incredible nature only to be discovered from a boat on the river. We guarantee a healthy dose of adrenaline and lots of fun along the way! This trip is a bit more challenging than Rafting level 1.
At the end of your trip, it's time to relax as we will have a light lunch at Espiunca together. After all, our transport service will pick you up and bring you back to your accommodation.What Wikipedia Says Watch on Youtube
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- Rafting equipment and clothes for the water
- Professional guides
- Free drink and light lunch after the trip
- Free pick-up and drop-off from your accommodation in Oporto or Aveiro
- Beverages during the trip
This activity is organised by Nómadas Turismo de Aventura, Rua São Salvador da Baía 5, Oeiras, 2780 041, Portugal, +351 965 044 202, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
39 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!