Rafting on the Jizera River
This activity is suitable just for those who can swim!
1 x 56 €
- Rafting through a deep canyon of the Jizera River and over the wild rapids
- Difficulty level: from easy to intermediate rafting—WW III up to WW IV level
- Suitable for beginners
- A sporting experience for solo travels, couples, and groups of friends
- Multiple rides available for an extra fee
All about the trip
Spring snow melting in the deep canyon of the Jizera River allows a wonderful experience of rafting over wild rapids. Join us and enjoy the thrill that will make your adrenaline flow as you go over the best natural rapids in Czechia! The difficulty is from easy to intermediate rafting WW III up to WW IV level. So it is suitable for beginners too. The raft can accommodate 4 to 8 persons and one guide. This exciting experience is ideal as a teambuilding activity for companies.
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- All the necessary equipment (vest, helmet, neoprene, shoes, jacket)
- Transfer from the meeting point to the starting point of the trip
- 5- to 9-seat raft and paddles
- A guide on every raft
- Safety and rescue training during the ride
- Food and drink
When booking, please tell us your shoe size, height, weight, and age of the participants (for equipment rental).
This activity is organised by Sport Courses, Nádvorní 1206/3, Liberec 6 - Rochlice, 46006, Czech Republic, +420 777 640 202, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
You Might Also Like
Bike tour in Kokorin Valley
One-day trip to Giant Mountains with mountain skis (eastern Giant Mountains)
34 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!