Siem Reap half-day city tour by Tuk-Tuk
- Discover the city of Siem Reap and real Cambodian culture on this half day tour
- We visit Psha Chas, Wat Thmei, Wat Bo, Wat Damnak, The Royal Residence, Angkor National Museum and the infamous Pub Street!
- Take a break from visiting temples for a day
- Your very own Tuk-Tuk driver for the day
- 10% of your payment goes to the clean water charity, Stichtingapsara, helping rural Cambodian villages get access to drinking water
All about the trip
Join us for a half-day tour of Siem Reap by Tuk-Tuk!
While most visitors come to Siem Reap to visit the Angkor Wat temple, there really is so many other interesting landmarks to see here whilst travelling in this historic city. Siem Reap has actually been around since the 8th century and was the seat to the Khmer Kingdom. Some historians have even stated that Siem Reap was once the biggest pre-industrial city in the world before its destruction in 1431. It is an ancient land and is steeped in history.
Chauffeured around town in your very own private Tuk-Tuk and English-speaking tour-guide, together we will visit the following places:
- The old market, Psah Chas, to discover local delicacies and traditional handicrafts.
- Wat Thmei, otherwise known as 'the killing fields pagoda'.
- The Wat Bo Buddhist temple.
- The Wat Damnak Buddhist monastery.
- We will briefly stop at the Royal Residence.
- The Angkor National Museum.
- Our final stop will be the infamous 'Pub Street' which as the name suggests is a lively street full of bars and neon lighting.
This whistle-stop tour really does cover a lot in just half a day, so if you are looking to see more of Siem Reap but are lacking time, this could be the tour for you.
What is included in the price
- Hotel collection
- Bottled water
- Friendly driver
What is not included in the price
- Admission fees to The Angkor Museum
- Gratuities for your driver and hosts
- Drinks on Pub Street
This activity is organised by Siem Reap Angkor Tours, Siem Reap, 1706, Cambodia, +855 17 650 808, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Siem Reap half-day city tour in a private car
Cooking class in a rural village outside of Siem Reap
Pagoda and markets city tour in Phnom Penh
Siem Reap guided food tour
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Book cheap flights, trains, buses
Kiwi.com basically helps you figure out where you can fly within your budget. Making travel better.
25% discount on Premium Partnership
Create your own travel diary. Add your best photos, all spotlights, dates, and milestones. Mark your friends and share it with the whole world.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
25 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!