Skopje city tour
Minimum age: 3
- St. Panteleimon Monastery at village Nerezi (inside, admission fee not included)
- Millennium Cross on the top of Vodno Mountain
- Cable car ride (optional, for an extra fee)
- Gate Macedonia and the main square in Skopje
- The Fountain and the sculpture of the Warrior on a Horse representing Alexander the Great
- Memorial House of Mother Teresa (inside) and her statue at the main pedestrian zone in Skopje
- Remains of Old Skopje railway station, today the City Museum (from outside)
- Macedonian parliament building and the park dedicated to a woman
- Stone Bridge, the symbol of the city
- New Archaeological Museum (from outside)
- Old Bazaar with its unique architecture and craftsman shops
- Church of St Spas (The Holy Salvation) with its unique iconostasis from the 19th century (inside)
- Skopje Fortress Kale (inside)
All about the trip
Enjoy this ultimate Skopje experience and discover the popular weekend destination among Skopje citizens. This tour is a combination of the Skopje walking tour and a visit to the nearby mountain Vodno.
Go for a morning walk in the city center and Skopje Old Bazaar with our experienced and professional tour guide. At 11:00 you will be picked up by our driver to explore the gorgeous Vodno Mountain, just a few kilometers from the city center.
You will start with St. Panteleimon Monastery and its unique fresco paintings from the 12th century. Later on, you will reach the Millennium Cross on the top of the mountain with a panoramic view of Skopje valley from the cable car. You will return back to Skopje in the afternoon.What Wikipedia says about Skopje
What is included in the price
- Transportation to Vodno mountain by car, minivan, or van
- Experienced English-speaking local tour guide (for parties of 1-3 people the guide will be a driver as well)
- Visit to Kale fortress, Mother Teresa memorial house and St Panteleimon monastery, including entrance fees
- 1 bottle of water per person and WiFi on board - complementary
What is not included in the price
- Food and beverages
This activity is organised by Visit Macedonia Incoming Tour, 3b Angel Dinev str. 2, Skopje, 1000, Macedonia, + 389 2 3098 314, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Tour of Skopje surroundings
Great Balkan Adventure from Skopje to Tirana
Private Skopje walking tour
Extended weekend in Skopje
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
7 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!