Snorkeling Excursions Tenerife
- All the necessary equipment
- Dedicated supervision from boat skipper and guide
- The guide who will accompany you in the water
- Points of interest for best snorkelling
All about the trip
Great fun for everybody: our snorkelling excursions are a fantastic way to introduce non-diving friends and family members to the amazing underwater world. The ideal way to involve kids in a physical activity which engages them in nature and creates shared experiences for the whole family to enjoy together.Watch on Youtube
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- We will provide you with all of the equipment you will need including a mask and snorkel, a wetsuit, neoprene boots, fins and – if required – a life-jacket. We have a wide range of sizes of wetsuits, including suits shaped specially for women and sizes to fit kids of all ages. Our masks and snorkels are high quality; manufactured by top diving brands and we have a range of shapes and sizes to fit every face.
- Boat trips are typically 10-15 minutes each way. (Non-drowsy sea-sickness medication is available for those who may need it!)
- Food and drink
This activity is organised by Aqua-Marina Dive Centre, Av. Arquitecto Gómez Cuesta 12, Arona, 38660, Spain, +34 678 662 670, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
35 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!