Sport Climbing in Romanian Carpathians
1 x 130 €
- A full day of climbing fun in beautiful Romanian Carpathians
- Technique teaching and tips for beginners
- Don´t worry about equipment - we´ll take care of it
- You choose where do you want to go climbing from our recommendations (Bulgaria also available)
All about the trip
It does not matter if you never put your hands and your feet on the rock before or if you are an addicted of this sport already. The crags we know match all levels of skills and confidence. You may want to come to learn the sport as a beginner or to practice it using a top rope for more confidence or you may want to lead some climbs in the Carpathians; the most important thing is to enjoy the climb. Also, you do not need to worry about the equipment. Maybe you just had no plan for a climbing day but nevertheless, you want to do it. We have it all: ropes, harnesses, belay devices, climbing shoes, etc. You just need to come and climb.
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- Transport from and to Bucharest by car
- Professional mountain guide
- All climbing equipment, except climbing shoes which may be rented
- Other meals
- Pieces of individual equipment
- Climbing shoes – may be rented
We will eat dinner at a restaurant on the return way but some sandwiches and a couple of chocolate bars and/or biscuits will help.
This activity is organised by Alpine Adventure Romania, Drumul Gura Putnei nr. 19/Sector 3, Bucharest, 032603, Romania, +40 721 228 685, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
44 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!