SSI basic freediving
Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Portugese, Italian, French
Minimum age: 15
1x 150 €
- Dynamic swimming for 30 meters
- SWB Rescue, LMC Surface Rescue
- The equipment for free diving, its importance and how to select the correct pieces to suit you
- The physiology of freediving is key to understanding how your body reacts and performs in the underwater environment
- Breathing techniques and breathing training – you’ll be surprised by how much you improve
- The correct in-water techniques for executing a dive
- Effective finning techniques and streamlining for efficiency
- The value of and how to effectively dive with a buddy
- Dive planning and emergency management
- An understanding of water conditions and the marine environment as they relate to freediving
All about the trip
Ponta de Sao Lourenco Protected Area, on the eastern tip of Madeira is the perfect environment for a safe and fun practice of Freediving in Madeira with crystal clear waters, shallow lagoons and vertical drop-off up to 40mt. If you need to rent any other diving equipment do feel free to contact us in the dive center.Watch on Youtube
What is included in the price
- Student manual (Free E-learning)
- Freediving fins, rubber weight belt
- You will receive SSI Basic Diver Certification.after the course
What is not included in the price
- Food and drinks
This activity is organised by Azul Diving Center Madeira, Sitio da Piedade S/N, Cancial - Madeira, 9200 044, Portugal, +351 914 25 65 75, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Book cheap flights, trains, buses
Kiwi.com basically helps you figure out where you can fly within your budget. Making travel better.
25% discount on Premium Partnership
Create your own travel diary. Add your best photos, all spotlights, dates, and milestones. Mark your friends and share it with the whole world.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
3 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!