SSI basic freediving
- Dynamic swimming for 30 meters
- SWB Rescue, LMC Surface Rescue
- The equipment for free diving, its importance and how to select the correct pieces to suit you
- The physiology of freediving is key to understanding how your body reacts and performs in the underwater environment
- Breathing techniques and breathing training – you’ll be surprised by how much you improve
- The correct in-water techniques for executing a dive
- Effective finning techniques and streamlining for efficiency
- The value of and how to effectively dive with a buddy
- Dive planning and emergency management
- An understanding of water conditions and the marine environment as they relate to freediving
All about the trip
Ponta de Sao Lourenco Protected Area, on the eastern tip of Madeira is the perfect environment for a safe and fun practice of Freediving in Madeira with crystal clear waters, shallow lagoons and vertical drop-off up to 40mt. If you need to rent any other diving equipment do feel free to contact us in the dive center.Watch on Youtube
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- Student manual (Free E-learning)
- Freediving fins, rubber weight belt
- You will receive SSI Basic Diver Certification.after the course
- Food and drinks
We are the guarantor of your experience
We hand-pick experiences for you and constantly check their quality.
We guarantee the same price as the organising agency with no hidden fees.
Our cancellation terms are fair – we tell you about things just as they are.
All our prices are the same as from providing agencies. With the benefit of extra care, easier payment and cancellation policy.
You Might Also Like
Rafting level 2
This tour is a memorable experience for all the water lovers and a great challenge as you raft over the natural rapids of Rio Paiva. Come and enjoy incredible nature that is best seen from the boat on the river.
Monchique half day tour
Take a tour to Monchique and enjoy this stunning rustic little town. Then explore the highest mountain in the South of Portugal, with 360º views for all the Algarve!
Flowereast 4x4 tour
Take a trip up the mountains, through Funchal's hillside with its beautiful bay in the background, to the 3rd highest peak of the Madeira island - Pico do Areeiro (1818 m). The view over the south and north side of the island is simply…