The Far(o)west 4x4 tour
- Porto Moniz
- Climb to 1500m in a cool off-road jeep
- Observe wild life along the way
- Stop for lunch and a swim in the natural volcanic swimming pools
- Coastal villages and beautiful waterfalls
All about the trip
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Live commentary on board
- Free meeting point close by available on request
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees on the natural pools (1,5€)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside the free areas of Funchal and Caniço
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking. Not recommended for participants with back problems. A small amount of walking is involved.
We are the guarantor of your experience
We hand-pick experiences for you and constantly check their quality.
We guarantee the same price as the organising agency with no hidden fees.
Our cancellation terms are fair – we tell you about things just as they are.
All our prices are the same as from providing agencies. With the benefit of extra care, easier payment and cancellation policy.
You Might Also Like
Azores sea experience
Have you ever dreamed of swimming with dolphins and whales? Enjoy a bit of adrenaline on the open sea. Join us for your new unforgettable adventure!
West coast full day trip
Costa Vicentina is really a must-see part of Portugal. The most beautiful beaches in the world, breathtaking views and pretty villages are just amazing.
Levada das 25 Fontes hiking trip from Rabaçal
While visiting Madeira, you should not miss this levada hike. On this hiking trip from Rabaçal, we can see the beautiful diversity of plants and life on our beautiful island.