Trekking from Steni to Xerovouni
Sorry, we don't offer activity at this time. If you send us your e-mail, we will be happy to inform you as soon as we relaunched it.
- Experience incredible views when hiking from Steni to the Xerovouni and Dirfis mountains
- Experienced, English-speaking guides who will show you the best trail routes
- Eat freshly-caught trout in the village of Kampia
All about the trip
Join us for an awesome day of hiking from Steni to the Xerovouni and Dirfis mountains. This mountain range is agreed to be one of the most impressive on Evia island and definitely worth hiking to. We'll experience incredible views when hiking from Steni to the Xerovouni and Dirfis mountains. We'll also eat freshly-caught trout in the village of Kampia!
The route we take is circular and not particularly taxing. In general, you will have impressive views of the mountains for the duration of the hike. The hike itself is not particularly taxing and suitable for most people. As long as you are physically fit and capable of walking 10km in a day you will find this hike very enjoyable.
The route itself is through some very impressive and beautiful terrain. Finishing up in Kampia village, after the hike there is also the chance to sample some locally caught fresh Trout.
What is included in the price
- Liability insurance and taxes
- Transfers to and from your hotel or accommodation in either Chalkis, Eretria, or Amarynthos
- English-speaking experienced guides (who are part of the local mountain rescue team)
- Your guides will also have walkie-talkies and a first aid kit
What is not included in the price
- Extra snacks and drinking water, please bring your own sustenance and rations
- Funds for buying fresh Trout in Kampia
- Gratuities for your guides
Please bring your ID and booking reservation.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Private intro to kitesurfing lesson in Greece
Semi-private intro to kitesurfing lesson in Greece
Private intensive kite-surfing lesson in Greece
Semi-private intensive kite-surfing lesson in Greece
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
25% discount on Premium Partnership
Create your own travel diary. Add your best photos, all spotlights, dates, and milestones. Mark your friends and share it with the whole world.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
6 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!