Via ferrata course in Bohemian Paradise
- Basic course of via ferrata climbing for kids and adults
- Theory taught in an entertaining and playful manner
- Suitable for solo travelers, couples, groups of friends, and parents with kids older than six years
- No need for any previous experience
- Advice on tackling longer and more difficult ferratas abroad
- Learning about climbing equipment and its use
All about the trip
A one-day basic course in via ferrata climbing for kids and adults. Special course for beginners and those who would like to improve their technique and learn to move safely on protected climbing routes. Suitable for solo travelers, couples, groups of friends, and parents with kids older than 6 years. You will be trained in natural surroundings on the rock with difficulty level up to “C”. Come, relax and experience unforgettable moments. Overcome your fear of heights!
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- Practical training and feedback from the instructor
- Professional instructor for the entire course
- One climb and descent
- A duration of 180 to 240 minutes
- Equipment for an extra fee (not included in the charge for the course)
- Food and drink
In case you are accompanied by kids, please tell us their age, weight, and height before making reservations.
This activity is organised by Sport Courses, Nádvorní 1206/3, Liberec 6 - Rochlice, 46006, Czech Republic, +420 777 640 202, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
48 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!