Via ferrata course in Bohemian Paradise
Minimum age: 6
- Basic course of via ferrata climbing for kids and adults
- Theory taught in an entertaining and playful manner
- Suitable for solo travelers, couples, groups of friends, and parents with kids older than six years
- No need for any previous experience
- Advice on tackling longer and more difficult ferratas abroad
- Learning about climbing equipment and its use
All about the trip
A one-day basic course in via ferrata climbing for kids and adults. Special course for beginners and those who would like to improve their technique and learn to move safely on protected climbing routes. Suitable for solo travelers, couples, groups of friends, and parents with kids older than 6 years. You will be trained in natural surroundings on the rock with difficulty level up to “C”. Come, relax and experience unforgettable moments. Overcome your fear of heights!
What is included in the price
- Practical training and feedback from the instructor
- Professional instructor for the entire course
- One climb and descent
- A duration of 180 to 240 minutes
- Equipment for an extra fee (not included in the charge for the course)
What is not included in the price
- Food and drink
In case you are accompanied by kids, please tell us their age, weight, and height before making reservations.
This activity is organised by Sport Courses, Nádvorní 1206/3, Liberec 6 - Rochlice, 46006, Czech Republic, +420 777 640 202, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You Might Also Like
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Book cheap flights, trains, buses
Kiwi.com basically helps you figure out where you can fly within your budget. Making travel better.
25% discount on Premium Partnership
Create your own travel diary. Add your best photos, all spotlights, dates, and milestones. Mark your friends and share it with the whole world.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
Parks and monasteries segway tour in city district Prague 6
Vienna, the capital of Austria: Tour from Prague
Photo flight Czech Paradise and surroundings
Saxon Switzerland National Park with thermal baths
23 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!