Via ferrata course in Děčín
This activity is not recommended for people who are afraid of heights.
1 x 62 €
- Basic course of via ferrata climbing for kids and adults
- Theory taught in an entertaining and playful manner
- Suitable for solo travelers, couples, groups of friends, and parents with kids above the age of 6 years
- Previous experience not required
- Advice on tackling longer and more difficult ferratas abroad
- Introduction to climbing equipment and use
All about the trip
One-day basic course of via ferrata climbing for kids and adults. Special course for beginners and the ones who would like to improve their technique and learn how to move safely on protected climbing routes. Suitable for solo travelers, couples, groups of friends, and parents with kids above 6 years of age. Come and relax. You will experience unforgettable moments.
What is (and what is not) included in the price
- Professional instructor for the entire course
- Practical training and feedback from the instructor
- A single climb up and down the ferrata
- Course duration of 180 to 210 minutes
- Equipment for an extra fee (not included!)
- You can climb just one or more routes
- Crossing a cable bridge
- Food and drink
- You can rent all the necessary equipment for an extra charge of EUR 10,00 (helmet, shock absorber, seat cushion, etc.).
If you will be accompanied by kids, please tell us their age, weight, and height before making the reservations.
This activity is organised by Sport Courses, Nádvorní 1206/3, Liberec 6 - Rochlice, 46006, Czech Republic, +420 777 640 202, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
You Might Also Like
Become a pilot - profi plus package C172
Army drill near Prague
Outdoor paintball in Prague Krč
Great Strahov Stadium segway Tour
46 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!