Zagreb to Split transfer with stop at Plitvice Lakes
Minimum age: 3
- Excellent value for money
- Discover natural beauties of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Take a boat ride along the lake or the panorama train
- Learn about the conservation and value of waters, plants, and animals in Croatia
- Relax in Plitvice Lakes while walking through lakes
- Take home memories and pictures of amazing landscapes and wild animals
All about the trip
Enjoy a full-day transfer from Zagreb to Split with a stop at the stunning Plitvice Lakes. This tour will take you to the most beautiful European park, protected by UNESCO since 1979, as a World Natural Heritage. In NP Plitvice nature has created 16 lakes and connected them by amazing travertine waterfalls.
These beautiful waters are surrounded by natural green forests and amazing landscapes that will take your breath away. The park is also home to different animal and plant species which makes it even more precious. Along the way, you will stumble upon places with absolutely phenomenal panoramic views so it's not a bad idea to bring a camera with you to capture the surroundings and the wildlife of Plitvice Lakes National Park. Explore the park on foot, discovering its secrets and making your way from the lower lakes to the upper lakes.What Wikipedia says about Plitvice Lakes
What is included in the price
- Boat ride in the National Park
- Ride in a sightseeing vehicle or panorama train
- Licensed guide in the National Park
- Tour guide
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Vehicle Wi-fi
- Bottle of water
What is not included in the price
- Meals and drinks
- National Park fees (you must have cash in HRK to pay for the entrance upon arrival to the park)
- Adult tickets: April, May, and October 160 HRK, June to September 300 HRK.
- Student tickets: April, May, and October 100 HRK, June to September 200 HRK.
- Children 7-17 years: April, May, and October 45 HRK, June to September 100 HRK.
- Children 0-6 years: free of charge.
- Students must present a valid student card to obtain the discounted price.
This activity is organised by Gray Line Croatia, Put Salduna 5, Trogir, 21220, Croatia, +385 91 410 8514, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Zagreb to Split with Plitvice Lakes entrance included
Paklinski islands full day group sailing tour from Hvar town
Blue Lagoon and 3 islands from Split
Sunset kayaking tour in Split
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
29 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!