3 in 1 Segovia, Avila and Toledo city tour from Madrid
- Discover and visit 3 cities that are UNESCO World Heritage sites in 1 day.
- Guided tour of Segovia, Ávila and Toledo, given by a professional guide.
- Marvel at Segovia's well-preserved Roman aqueduct.
- Visit to the exteriors of Spain's first Gothic cathedral and the royal Alcazar.
- Explore Ávila on foot and know the history of the cathedral and the Convent of Santa Teresa.
- Discover Ávila's 11th-century medieval walls.
- Tour inside the Gothic Primada Cathedral of Toledo.
- Reveals the city of the 3 cultures, appreciating the Jewish quarter, Muslim and Christian neighborhoods.
- Panoramic of Toledo from the valley viewpoint.
All about the trip
Discover three cities, all listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites in one day on a full-day tour of Segovia, Ávila and Toledo from Madrid. We will depart early and head for Segovia, where we will start with a guided tour with a professional guide taking us around Segovia’s historic center. Find out why this city is so special to make it to the list. We will stroll through the city’s main square Plaza Mayor and have a look at monuments such as the aqueduct and the cathedral.
Then we will leave for Ávila. Visit the city's historic center and be amazed by its fascinating history.
The route will continue along a stretch of the famous Walls of Ávila. Discover its secret behind their preservation until this day.
Later, we head toward the Roman necropolis and have lunch in the old town. Enjoy a typical Iberian traditional meal.
We will continue the trip to Toledo, a city of a long-standing Christian, Jewish and Muslim tradition also known as the city of three cultures. We will not only visit the most representative places of each one of these cities on this tour, but we will also visit some precious hidden nooks and crannies only a few locals know about.
Discover with us the secrets of Spain's second-largest cathedral with our official guide.
Our tour ends in Toledo, visiting one of the city’s most magical and hidden gems. At the end of your tour (the experience lasts around 11 hours), you will return to the center of Madrid in a comfortable minibus, where your guide will be able to recommend things to do during the rest of your stay.What Wikipedia Says
What is included in the price
- Air-conditioned minibus transportation
- Guided tour of Segovia, Ávila, and Toledo
- Lunch in a traditional restaurant
- Entry to the cathedral in Toledo
What is not included in the price
- Tips (optional)
- Food and beverages other than specified
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time.
Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions at the time of booking this activity.
This activity is organised by WE Barcelona, Rua das Lapas Loja 13, Charneca - Cascais, 2750-772, Spain, +34 934 11 91 77, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Highlights of Madrid Segway fun tour
Highlights of Madrid with Retiro Park segway tour
Segovia hot air balloon flight from Madrid
Best of Madrid and Toledo in one day (Prado Museum included)
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
19 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!