4-day Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru group safari from Nairobi
- Visit Masai Mara National Reserve and Lake Nakuru National Park which are among Kenya’s famous national parks
- High chance of seeing the local animals at Masai Mara
- Abundance of birdlife in Lake Nakuru, white rhino among other animals
All about the trip
This is an exciting group safari that starts from Nairobi heading to the famous Masai Mara for game viewing and spotting the big five; then afterwards goes to Lake Nakuru for flamingos and birding as well as seeing the endangered white rhino. Accommodation is based on budget but comfortable and clean camps and transport in shared safari minibus.
What is included in the price
- Park fees (for non-residents)
- 3 nights accommodation
- Services of professional English-speaking driver guide
- Round trip airport transfer(Can't split)
- All transportation in the destination location
- All Meals on full board – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Minimum of one litre of mineral water a day while on safari only
- All Government taxes and levies
What is not included in the price
- International and local flights
- Items and services of a personal nature
- Tips and gratuities
- Alcohol and beverages
- Maasai village visit ($15-20)
- Balloon Ride ($460 per person)
- Personal insurance
- Others not mentioned above
This activity is organised by Jollic Adventure Tour, 4 apt. Flawing Street, The Grand Avenue, Liverpool, 33342, United Kingdom, +1-3524-3356, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
3 day Maasai Mara group safari from Nairobi
6-day Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru and Amboseli safari from Nairobi
7-day Masai Mara, Nakuru, Naivasha and Amboseli safari
Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru and Naivasha safari from Nairobi
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
43 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!