Adventure diver course in Phuket (30 meters license)
Minimum age: 10
- Shark Point dive
- King Cruiser wreck dive
- Koh Dok Mai dive
- 3 dives to a maximum depth of 30 meters
All about the trip
Enjoy scuba diving more than ever! Complete 3 adventure dives at a carefully chosen locations by our diving instructors and at the end receive a certification for completing this course. This certification puts you on the right track to become a PADI master scuba diver!
You decide what you would like to learn and plan your course with your instructor. If you think you need to work on your buoyancy skills, have a go at the Peak Performance Buoyancy adventure dive. Want to know the species of marine life you would discover while diving? The AWARE-Fish Identification adventure dive would be a good choice. You can choose any three of the following Adventure Dives:
• Altitude Diver - diving in altitudes higher than 300 meters above sea level is altitude diving. Discover a hidden world where only a few have ventured.
• AWARE-Fish Identification - enjoy dives even more when you can recognize and identify fish families and their characteristics.
• Boat Diver - learn how to be an expert at diving from a boat
• Digital Underwater Photography - the most popular diving specialties course. It’s easy and fun to capture images of your underwater scuba adventures.
• Dry Suit Diver - becoming a dry suit diver allows you to expand your boundaries and dive more places, more often. This suit seals you off from the water and keeps you comfortable, even in surprisingly cold water.
• Peak Performance Buoyancy - observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. Improve the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevate them to the next level.
• Underwater Naturalist - get a better understanding of the local ecosystem and the differences between terrestrial and aquatic worlds.
• Underwater Navigator - fine-tune your underwater observation skills and learn to use your compass more accurately.
You will be using all the basic scuba gear including your underwater compass. The extra gear you can use depends on the adventure dives you pick. You may also use the underwater photography equipment, DPVs (underwater scooters), dive light, dry suit, lift bags, dive flag/float or other special gear.Watch on Youtube
What is included in the price
- Taxi transfers (Chalong, Kata, Karon, Patong)
- Snack, fresh water
- Instructor Fee
- 3 dives to a maximum depth of 30 meters
- Advanced Open Water Manual
- Advanced Open Water Slates
- Scuba Equipment
Please note, that to take this course, you must have PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or have an equivalent certification from another organization)
You must be at least 15 years old (or 10 years old for PADI Junior Adventure Diver).
This activity is organised by SSS Phuket, Kata Road 40/14, Phuket, 83120, Thailand, +66 895 869 920, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Snorkeling boat trip to Racha Yai from Phuket
1,5-hour surfing lesson in Phuket
Racha Noi boat trip with 3 great dives (for certified divers)
Phang Nga Bay and James Bond island tour from Khao Lak
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
32 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!