Adventure "From West to East" from Tirana to Sofia
Activity: Countryside Tours
Languages spoken: English
Duration: 10 days
Minimum age: 3
Good to know: You can only buy this activity for 20 persons at a time. If you require more places, kindly place more orders.
- Available from: 28/06/2023
- City of Berat
- Ohrid and Ohrid lake
- St. Naum monastery
- Tikvesh wine region
- The sandstone pyramids
- Rila monastery
All about the trip
This tour connects 3 Balkan countries, its capital cities and the most interesting parts. Traveling from the south part of the Adriatic sea in Albania to the highest Balkan peak in Bulgaria and visiting the most interesting places and signs at this part of Europe.
Do you have your own ideas and requirements for similar tour? Please contact us and we will be happy to prepare for you a tailor made itinerary.
What is included in the price
- Pick up from Tirana airport
- Private transportation with air conditioned vehicle according the itinerary;
- Drop-off at Sofia airport or any other location within city of Sofia;
- 9 nights accommodation, including hotel taxes and service charges;
- Daily breakfast;
- Services of an English speaking private driver and local host for the whole tour;
- Private guided tours at Tirana, Ohrid and Skopje, including inside visits as described in the itinerary and admission fees
What is not included in the price
- Supplement for accommodation in SGL room - 325 € (on request, to be required and paid during the booking process - included in the price for solo travelers)
- Supplement for HB (dinner x 9) when minimum 3 persons on tour - € 180 per person (on request, to be required and booked in advance)
- Pre or post tour accommodation (if any) - on your own.
- Any other meal, drinks, beverages or hotel extra services during the tour
- Gratuities and tips for the guide
Please dress according to local weather conditions.
Accommodation is in DBL room, SGL room with supplement
Child price is valid when accompanied by two adults.
This activity is organised by Visit Macedonia Incoming Tour, 3b Angel Dinev str. 2, Skopje, 1000, Macedonia, + 389 2 3098 314, email@example.com.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
47 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!