Barcelona by e-bike with Montjuic cable car and boat ride
Minimum age: 10
- A 4 hour guided visit of Barcelona. An expert guide to ensure top quality service and the best destination knowledge.
- Have a view of the incredible city by land, sea and air:
- o LAND: Feel the freedom exploring Barcelona with our E-Bikes with the company of our best guides. The coolest most comfortable and safest e-bikes & extremely easy to ride.
- o AIR: Take a cable car to the Montjuic Mountain to conquer its castle and enjoy one of the best aerial views of the city
- o SEA: See the hustle and bustle of the city fade as you sail along the Barcelona coast-on board of a unique boat.
- Premium Small Group for a personalized experience
All about the trip
Explore Barcelona from different perspectives on a half-day tour by land, sea, and air. With your Electric Bike you will arrive at Montjuïc Mountain where you will jump into the Cable-car to admire the city from the air. Enjoy the stroll around the Olympic Ring and the Montjuïc Castle.
Ride down to the harbor and get on board our boat. Sail along Barcelona's seashore to the Olympic Harbor and enjoy the skyline of the city from the sea.
Continue your tour to reach the most emblematic Gaudi sites in Barcelona: La Sagrada Familia and Passeig de Gracia, with the best known of Gaudí’s modernist buildings: La Pedrera and Casa Batlló.What Wikipedia Says
What is included in the price
- Professional bilingual Guide
- Electric Bike
- One way Cable Car ride to Montjuic Mountain
- Waterfront boat trip
What is not included in the price
- Tips (optional)
- Transfer from and to the hotel (optional)
- Food or beverages unless specified
You must be physically-able to cycle to do this activity.
Please, be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure time.
The maximum weight allowed per e-bike is 130kg. In case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the activity.
The minimum age allowed is 10 years old with the height of at least 1,50 m. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg.
You must be able to ride on unpaved or uneven terrain.
This activity is organised by WE Barcelona, Rua das Lapas Loja 13, Charneca - Cascais, 2750-772, Spain, +34 934 11 91 77, firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can guarantee you that this agency was checked by our experts. Your money will be safe then. We sell all activities for the same price as the organising agency.
Do you have a question or need more information about the activity?
You can reach our European office between 9am and 5pm CET on weekdays and between 11am and 5pm on weekends and holidays.
You might also like
Horse riding and Montserrat Monastery from Barcelona
Gaudi artwork with Sagrada Familia and Park Guell
Barcelona luxurious sunset sailing experience
Barcelona city tour, flamenco show and tapas dinner
From our partners
Private guide in your phone
Just walk, listen and discover more with free self-guided audio-tours to must-see places and hidden gems in 300 destinations.
Flights, hotels, holidays
Find your cheap flight ticket, book your accommodation and enjoy your holiday full of experiences worldwide.
Trip Planning App
Authentic travel available to all. Worldee is the world's largest database of quality itineraries, created by travelers for travelers.
Private door-to-door transfers
The most convenient way to travel between cities. Enjoy door-to-door service with an English-speaking driver and sightseeing stops on the way.
35 people are watching this activity
Pick your dates and book it now!